Democrat Insider Trading

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are you a fukking moron or something? What part of the following DON'T you understand? "Perhaps if you nit-pick insider trading isn't the correct term but this is clearly unethical."
is it unethical? Maybe.

But you gave away the game with your first post when you said Pelosi made a “bet”.

• Haha
Reactions: _____

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Is it unethical? Clearly yes but you can't admit it because you have zero integrity and are a total hypocrite.
is it unethical? clearly not necessarily. every person in Congress has wives, husbands, family members who's livelihood may be impacted by some legislation or pending business in Congress - it's probably impossible to avoid. hence the requirement to file disclosure forms. unethical is failure to disclose or acting on non-public info.

seriously dude, you need to find a better tree to be barking up at - you have no traction on this issue coz you obviously don't understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: _____ and CutnSnip

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How about a Trumptard bitching about financial malfeasance, you can't make it up.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I've seen several articles on stonk websites that say something along the lines of "5 ETFs/stonks/sectors to invest in with Biden". Something related to EVs was in all of them. Shocker!

• Haha

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No you didn't you piece of sh!t. You said the following: "is it unethical? Maybe." Saying maybe is not admitting anything you dishonest little weasel.
Chet is getting very angry today isn’t he?

Do I really have to explain the concept of “maybe” to you, fatso?

• Haha

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Is it unethical? Clearly yes but you can't admit it because you have zero integrity and are a total hypocrite.
Lol.
quite the walk back from insider trading.

most congresspeople invests, some heavily. most people in congress have family that invests, some heavily. This is one of your more pathetic posts.

• Haha

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No you didn't you piece of sh!t. You said the following: "is it unethical? Maybe." Saying maybe is not admitting anything you dishonest little weasel.
The house has rules of ethics. I don’t think this is a violation. So no, it’s not even technically unethical.

• Haha

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lol.
quite the walk back from insider trading.

most congresspeople invests, some heavily. most people in congress have family that invests, some heavily. This is one of your more pathetic posts.
there’s always a backpedal from the spineless lying tubedodger.

he makes a claim and then walks it back with a classic “you guys are getting into semantics......you know what I MEANT to say!!”