Democrat Insider Trading

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
GromsDad,

A real example would be Feinstein, who got busted (along with Burr and Loeffler and I think Purdue) dumping stock after attending a Senate meeting that said Covid was going to be a shitshow, about a year ago, before the shitshow broke out in March.

I was surprised to see her universally panned by the Californian erBBer regardless of that, and we all thought it was plutocrat horseshit. Not to mention we've talked about how she's mentally gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tesla is overvalued" is, in investment-ese, damn near a dependent clause.

How about "Literally Dogecoin's billion dollar market cap notwithstanding, Tesla is overvalued."

• Haha
Reactions: _____

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
what pass? it's as if you really do not understand the discussion here.
I’d bet that GlobsFat didn’t read the article he posted because it doesn‘t even seem to imply that there’s insider trading. In fact, it specifically discussed disclosure forms that the Pelosis filed.

Does one file disclosure paperwork if they intend to partake in insider trading?

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That said, this isn't insider trading unless he knows something we don't. It's not a secret that Tesla might benefit from a Biden administration.
He doesn't know what insider trading is and he doesn't know anything we don't.

He sh!t his diaper over the Keystone Pipeline shutdown but didn't have enough brains to figure out that reducing the production of oil also means that renewable energy companies value will skyrocket.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the Sauds and other governments booking out whole floors at the Trump properties

having their entire staff fly way out of the way to stay at Trump properties abroad

never entering in to a blind trust and maintaining access and control over business

loans underwritten by Russian banks

active business projects in adversarial countries

Jared Kushner's start up given contract for government testing portal

like...there are probably 100+ examples of the Trump family taking advantage of their
positions for financial gain that you never once batted an eye at and here we have
Nancy fkn Pelosi, who we all can be sure knows DAMN BETTER than to do some bush
league bullshit and now GromsDad has the vapors.

HAS. THE. VAPORS.

what a fkn clown

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
there's a reason the weed and green stocks have been on the upswing for weeks

I don't know if I'd go in on disney right now...that is quite surprising, but I'm dumb
so take it with a grain of salt...they are at a 5 year high and 20% higher than pre-covid
high.

all on streaming?!

while parks are literally shitting themselves?

odd
the big D just went through some serious corporate restructuring aka layoffs all across their portfolio back in November. Theyre running lean rn.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
the big D just went through some serious corporate restructuring aka layoffs all across their portfolio back in November. Theyre running lean rn.
Word is that when they do open the parks back up, season passes will be nixed, at least for a while until the Rona burns itself (if ever?). I assume there will still be some high end club passes. i wonder how much income the pass users generates?

While I only plan to enter the parks when strong-armed by the lady when I'm there for work conferences every other year, the prospect of being able to go into the parks without all the mongoloids makes them slightly more appealing.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Word is that when they do open the parks back up, season passes will be nixed, at least for a while until the Rona burns itself (if ever?). I assume there will still be some high end club passes. i wonder how much income the pass users generates?

While I only plan to enter the parks when strong-armed by the lady when I'm there for work conferences every other year, the prospect of being able to go into the parks without all the mongoloids makes them slightly more appealing.
we ate dinner and had snacks, at the very least, every time

we went monthly

week day evenings....it's free money from a passholder with that type of profile

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
we ate dinner and had snacks, at the very least, every time

we went monthly

week day evenings....it's free money from a passholder with that type of profile
Yeah it seems that Disney got too willy nilly with the number of passes they sell and the price. When there is traffic going into the parking garage at opening time on a rainy October Saturday morning . . . . seriously dafuq

Even downtown Disney had TSA style security because of all the cretins causing trouble

I still think about the Mexican grilled chicken leg quarter meal you can get in the food court near the pirate ship show. Probably the best meal I've had anywhere on Disney property

• Haha

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
the Sauds and other governments booking out whole floors at the Trump properties

having their entire staff fly way out of the way to stay at Trump properties abroad

never entering in to a blind trust and maintaining access and control over business

loans underwritten by Russian banks

active business projects in adversarial countries

Jared Kushner's start up given contract for government testing portal

like...there are probably 100+ examples of the Trump family taking advantage of their
positions for financial gain that you never once batted an eye at and here we have
Nancy fkn Pelosi, who we all can be sure knows DAMN BETTER than to do some bush
league bullshit and now GromsDad has the vapors.

HAS. THE. VAPORS.

what a fkn clown
How many threads did you clowns start over all of those things you say the Trumbies did? Strangely you don't have the vapors when a democrat is acting unethically.

• Haha

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Pelosi has direct influence via policy over what that stock does or doesn't do. Perhaps if you nit-pick insider trading isn't the correct term but this is clearly unethical.......except when democrats do it.
Quoted the above from my second post in this thread since hal is so busy defending his corrupt career politicians that he must have missed it.

• Haha

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Doubling down on your own stupidity is not the same as “providing evidence”.

What you’re describing still isn’t insider trading.

I don’t think you know what insider trading is.

• Haha