Delaware computer repairman closes shop and skips town......

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
You are diverting, yourself.

I asked how you even know the laptop this guy who skips town claimed to have had is even real, have you seen it? and you come back wit this below.

Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?
The above is diversion. Period.

Do I think career politicians take advantage of that? Sure, even non-career politicians take advantage of that. Until we take the money out of politics, politics will be corrupt. It doesn't take anyone long to figure out how to make the system work for them and their family.

You accuse people of doing the very same thing you yourself do. It's a bad look.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
To summarize the tactics when faced with something you can't debate.

Step 1: Insults and name calling.
Step 2: Attempt to divert.
Step 3: Whataboutism
Step 4: Claim the thing you can't debate isn't worthy.

Just a reminder of where we left off:

"Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?"

I hope we can get a meaningful response to the paragraph above.
I'm hearing that Hunter's laptop was supplied by Dominion and had emails that showed Arizona was going to spot every Democrat candidate 35,000 votes.

Reactions: kidfury

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?
Do you even search engine, bro?

Washington, D.C. – Today [Feb. 12, 2016], U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), co-chairs of the bipartisan Senate Ukraine Caucus, and Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on European Affairs spearheaded a letter expressing concern to Ukrainian President Poroshenko regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromavi?ius, who has alleged that corruption remains a dire challenge within the Ukrainian political system. In the letter, Portman, Durbin, and Shaheen said they recognized the challenges facing the Ukrainian government two years after the Maidan brought positive change to Ukraine. They also reaffirmed their commitment to help President Poroshenko confront the duel threat posed by Russian aggression in Ukraine as well as entrenched corruption in the government and to create a transparent and democratic government. The letter was also signed by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Sherrod Brown (D-OH).

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
To summarize the tactics when faced with something you can't debate.

Step 1: Insults and name calling.
Step 2: Attempt to divert.
Step 3: Whataboutism
Step 4: Claim the thing you can't debate isn't worthy.

Just a reminder of where we left off:

"Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?"

I hope we can get a meaningful response to the paragraph above.
anything short of you providing evidence is a dodge and a copout. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

put up or shut up, pvssy.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
anything short of you providing evidence is a dodge and a copout. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

put up or shut up, pvssy.
Please read closely. I asked you a series of questions. Lets try again:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

you need to find a different news source. you need to learn to formulate and argument. You need to show evidence. but most of all, stop being a pvssy.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Were the emails and other materials real or were they not. That's a simple yes or no question that I hope the original poster can answer with a yes or a no.
No.

Please frame this as a yes no question.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Where is your outrage over our current presidents dirtbag kids using his office for personal gain? I'll be waiting for your non-answer.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Don't worry Grommy, I'm sure Rudy will get to the bottom of it. Indictments coming soon. Keep the faith!(y)(y)

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

In a courtroom, the objection would be "assumes facts not in evidence."

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Give me some evidence of your accusation. No bullshit or conspiracy theories. Proof. Thanks.
What would be the point, you will just screech fake news about documented fact. You live in alternate opposite reality where the Trumps are honest.