Delaware computer repairman closes shop and skips town......

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why do you think any of this is real?
Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?

You‘re a troll and a kook.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Ah yes. Diversion tactics. Another sign that I was on point.

Just a reminder of where we left off:

"Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?"

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ah yes. Diversion tactics. Another sign that I was on point.

"Why do I think a guy who has been a politician virtually as long as I've been alive and his dirtbag kid might be using their office for personal gain? You tell me. How do you explain the things that we do know without a doubt about Hunter? How do you explain Biden boasting about firing that prosecutor using our tax dollars as a means of extortion? I'd love to hear your explanation of these things. They make you feel good about the Bidens?"

the current Presiden’s children have done nothing but use their father’s position to enrich themselves and peddle access for the last 4 years.

your incoherent rambling shows that you’re either a troll or that you’re incalculably stupid. or both.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
try constructing a more compelling and convincing argument. Maybe try using some evidence next time.
To summarize the tactics when faced with something you can't debate.

Step 1: Insults and name calling.
Step 2: Attempt to divert.
Step 3: Whataboutism
Step 4: Claim the thing you can't debate isn't worthy.

I hope we can get a meaningful response to the paragraph above.