Defunding the post office to rig an election

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Article I, Section 8, Clause 7 of the United States Constitution, known as the Postal Clause or the Postal Power, empowers Congress "To establish Post Offices and Post Roads.The Post Office has the constitutional authority to designate mail routes. The Post Office is also empowered to construct or designate post offices with the implied authority to carry, deliver, and regulate the mail of the United States as a whole. The Postal Power also includes the power to designate certain materials as non-mailable, and to pass statutes criminalizing abuses of the postal system (such as mail fraud and armed robbery of post offices"

Reactions: hal9000

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
They never imagined a citizenry dumb enough to elect some one like Trump and a Senate too cowardly/corrupt to abrogate its constitutional responsibilities.
nah, human stupidity is probably a constant. what has sank the founding fathers is the complete vanishing of any integrity, morality, and concern for fellow humans.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Article I, Section 8, Clause 7 of the United States Constitution, known as the Postal Clause or the Postal Power, empowers Congress "To establish Post Offices and Post Roads.The Post Office has the constitutional authority to designate mail routes. The Post Office is also empowered to construct or designate post offices with the implied authority to carry, deliver, and regulate the mail of the United States as a whole. The Postal Power also includes the power to designate certain materials as non-mailable, and to pass statutes criminalizing abuses of the postal system (such as mail fraud and armed robbery of post offices"
I read that twice. No where does it indicate that Fedex/UPS/DHL cannot deliver drugs to the elderly in the hinterlands.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
All the democrats are doing with this post office conspiracy theory is trying to lay the groundwork for their big excuse for the upcoming loss they are facing in November. They want to say Trump Stole it when they lose as a way to cover for their weak ticket and to claim that Trump's victory is illegitimate.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
All the democrats are doing with this post office conspiracy theory is trying to lay the groundwork for their big excuse for the upcoming loss they are facing in November. They want to say Trump Stole it when they lose as a way to cover for their weak ticket and to claim that Trump's victory is illegitimate.
You are so fooking delusional it is amazing, is Trump not both defunding and removing equipment from the postal service?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is trump part of the comspiracy?

Is he trying to make it easy for them to do by trying to throw the election in plain sight?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The same people who are ok with Trumps attacks on the postal system will be the first ones to bitch when their mail comes late, a nation of hypocrites.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Why is Trump doing what he is doing to the USPS?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Another tidbit for our Trumptards, the post office is one largest employers of veterans in the country.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Still reuse accept facts and answer questions, all you do is screech conspiracy.
I suggest you learn how to search Google with a custom date range. There are no shortage of stories on Google from long before Coronavirus regarding cuts to the post office. Do you think the great Wizard Trump is so smart that he had this all planned out? Oh wait.......I thought you guys said how stupid he is?????? Which is it? Wizard of smart or Doofus????

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I suggest you learn how to search Google with a custom date range. There are no shortage of stories on Google from long before Coronavirus regarding cuts to the post office. Do you think the great Wizard Trump is so smart that he had this all planned out? Oh wait.......I thought you guys said how stupid he is?????? Which is it? Wizard of smart or Doofus????
Why is Trump doing what he is doing to the USPS?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Keep spouting nonsense, Do you deny Trump is defunding the post office to hurt mail in voting? He admitted it. Do you also deny he is removing equipment and mail boxes?