Deepest Reaches "Pizza Box"

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Yeah, paint and cleared. The pressure ding repair turned into a disaster/project, and the yellowing was something I could not live with. In hind sight I wish I left it alone, but lesson learned using a heat gun to fix pressures on an older board....something I had success with up until this one.
Well, it looks real nice. I didn't realize you could do the heatgun trick with PU/PE boards.

Last edited:

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Well, it looks real nice. I didn't realize you could do the heatgun trick with PU/PE boards.
I've only had luck with Varial and I got the tip from Parker, one of the owners. I had a friend that made it work way back in the day on a PU. I tried it on a Chilli before selling it and it bubbled and yellowed.

• Wow
Reactions: oeste858
Mar 27, 2019
Somewhere
Looked like EPS to me...But it didn't work, just distorted and delamed. I had to cut a square out of the glass and fill it. Turned out nice, but pissed I messed with it in the first place. The foam had little balls, like EPS. Just an old board I guess...Well it looked old anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: oeste858