Deal drug$, Get$ paid.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Drugs weren't;;t found in the house because there were none present there. This also seems to blow up your narrative because if they were going there to execute the hood rat...as skully claims, they would have planted drugs.

No, he decided to blame her for shooting at the police until they called him on it.
#delusionalracistscumbag

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's life though. Once you start working your way up to management you can off load some of the tougher tasks by delegating. I think motivation to be better is what's missing street level. There's no work ethic anymore.
You'd think Big Pharma would snap them right up for their sales department - untapped potential that would work on commission?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
#whatintheactualfuck

You can possess it but you can’t snort/geeze it or you’ll be subject to treatment and or punishment? So there’s never a need to order up that second 8ball?
In California, one can walk or drive around all day with a 6 pack of beer. Once you’ve opened the container, you would be violating the law.

:trout:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
In California, one can walk or drive around all day with a 6 pack of beer. Once you’ve opened the container, you would be violating the law.

But there are places where you can open what you possess. Just not in public.

Following your logic, you can walk around all day with 5 grams of smack, just as long as you’re not slamming it in public. When you’re on private property, your front porch, bombs away!

You can drink beer on your front porch, right?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

I've been told that if the closed container is within reaching distance while behind the wheel, you can still slapped with an open container. I have not confirmed this via the books or personal experience, so don't taze me bro.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
For all their other sins, Big Pharma isn't among the parties who write the prescriptions for these controlled drugs.

That's a bunch of MDs doing that. We should probably ilk them all, take to the streets and scream at them for their violence and oppression. Burn their sht down.

• Dislike
Reactions: manbearpig

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
It's called "winning the ghetto lottery." It's an old business model.
He's sliding down VM's slippery racist slope. Ask your pastor if degrading Black Americans is OK. I'm gonna guess it's not, but maybe at your church it is.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
:roflmao:

You know it's only poor people who get the harsh punishment for drugs. Or even just shaken down in the first place for them.

your parents paid for all your drugs while you were in college? cool! i’m glad you didn’t have to go out and steal stuff so you could buy a case of brew and a nickel bag of pot.

:cheers:

:shaka:

Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
I am sorry, but the fact that they requested 12 million bucks, well, it tells us in a certain way that her family just tried to get rich on behalf of her death. I just cannot recognize this case as a ''historic settlement''. And i don't consider anything racist about this case. I just don't understand the actions done by her family, it just looks like the only thing they been chasing are the money. And as said above, there have been a hell a lot of people who were dealing in their 20's and now they are running businesses. The same thing with a Toronto Marijuana Dispensary. The guy started as a simple dealer and now look at them.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Reactions: Aruka

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I've been told that if the closed container is within reaching distance while behind the wheel, you can still slapped with an open container. I have not confirmed this via the books or personal experience, so don't taze me bro.
I am pretty sure the CA law says a never-opened container can be right next to you, but a container that has been opened then re-closed must be in the trunk.

Reactions: grapedrink