Deal drug$, Get$ paid.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The Constitution has nothing to say about drug dealing hood rats, I just checked.
How about the right to a fair trial? Nothing?

6A, ever heard of it?

Constantly trying to justify killing of unarmed black people by listing their character flaws is what racist pieces of sh!t do. Oh hey!

Reactions: $kully

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
ISn't that the idea of dealing?

All my friend's who dealt in their 20s run legit businesses now.

Funny how that works/

I just did the drugs.

*in moderation
Most of the dealers I knew were just dudes who were really good at flipping money. The types of dudes who would clean out a frat house in an extended poker game. They now do their magic with real estate, generally. I admire the hustle.

Sidenote: there were some rich kids who I think were subconciously trying to get busted to express disdain for their parents. I was like "why are you committing multiple felonies when you have a large trust fund income?" I think they also did it for the loose women involved in that scene, and they were reckless alcoholics who thought nothing of blowing through a red light drunk with a knapsack full of drugs and/or cash in the backseat.. Most got busted, none served time. Money talks

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I think the people protesting for justice and accountability should focus their efforts on overturning the dumb drug laws. Seems like that would eliminate much of the probable cause used to justify search and seizure of personal property.

Also, I think the grievances BLM supporters bring up are absolutely justified. But I also think bad actors are amplifying that message to increase division and tensions and further tear the country apart.

Reactions: kidfury

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think the people protesting for justice and accountability should focus their efforts on overturning the dumb drug laws. Seems like that would eliminate much of the probable cause used to justify search and seizure of personal property.

Also, I think the grievances BLM supporters bring up are absolutely justified. But I also think bad actors are amplifying that message to increase division and tensions and further tear the country apart.
Which are the dumb drug laws? You have to define that first.

In my limited experience I’ve seen people consume substances that definitely shouldn’t be accessible to the general public. I didn’t inhale, I was just smelling it.

What’s the erBB call on which substances that are currently restricted by law should be un restricted?