Deal drug$, Get$ paid.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Go back and read some of the usual suspect’s bigoted comments earlier in this thread. I’m sure they’ll no longer be attending now that the real bad guys in this story have been exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Go back and read some of the usual suspect’s bigoted comments earlier in this thread. I’m sure they’ll no longer be attending now that the real bad guys in this story have been exposed.
BIGET

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I am pretty sure the CA law says a never-opened container can be right next to you, but a container that has been opened then re-closed must be in the trunk.
This is my understanding of the law as well. When you get into wine sales they make that very clear. I have a hatchback, the back area of which I understand does not count as a trunk because I can reach it from within the car. So I have no legal place to keep my open bottles.

I drive around every day with many open containers and have never had an issue though. I tell them I'm in booze sales, show them my business card, and they let me go with just whatever I got pulled over for, or if I'm lucky, a warning.

Last edited: