Daytona Gun Show

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Actual gun control in the U.S. is rapidly becoming a fantasy.
Uh sure, keep telling yourself that.

Majority of the people in this country, including the majority of gun owners, are tired of the NRA lobby gun turds holding the entire country hostage and cockblocking any, even the most reasonable new gun laws.

Literally every poll shows the same results.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Actually, what I said is that everyone on that side of the argument understands what it is people like you want. Regardless of your dishonesty and regardless of your long march strategy. Pelosi was on tape a couple years back talking about timing her gun control campaigns for maximum effect, except that's not working any more, either.

Nor is anyone forgetting the question that's come up whether it's time to retire the 2A, nor the constant sniveling about the founders never intending the 2A to extend beyond the well regulated militia clause.

Now that Beta crossed that line - and nobody on that stage disagreed - that fiction is over as far as the gun owners are concerned. You will never convince them that you'll stop at the scary black rifles.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Beta will grow old and die before anyone forgets his public acknowledgment of the elephant in the room. He fully earned the NRAs stoke at naming him their AR salesman of the year.

For that matter, you're half a tic away from closing your own sale, because I'm now considering spending the $80 to buy an AR lower and getting it engraved with a F-U logo.

Or, maybe I'll just wait a bit and print one out. Just because I can.

sonoran defense.JPG

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I've never said that dummy.

You're presuming that 100 million people who own all 300 million guns in this country will chose to become criminals if the new gun laws are imposed and start printing 3D gun toys in their garages.

That's a fantasy.

Most people will not choose that path.

Learn to read FFS
In Fecal's fantasy all law abiding citizens turn in their guns leaving only the lawless and the government with guns. He believes big government is good and will continue to be good and never oppress its citizens. He also fantasizes that law abiding citizens will be at the mercy of criminals. What could possibly go wrong?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Actually, what I said is that everyone on that side of the argument understands what it is people like you want. Regardless of your dishonesty and regardless of your long march strategy. Pelosi was on tape a couple years back talking about timing her gun control campaigns for maximum effect, except that's not working any more, either.

Nor is anyone forgetting the question that's come up whether it's time to retire the 2A, nor the constant sniveling about the founders never intending the 2A to extend beyond the well regulated militia clause.

Now that Beta crossed that line - and nobody on that stage disagreed - that fiction is over as far as the gun owners are concerned. You will never convince them that you'll stop at the scary black rifles.
What line did Beto cross? We've already had an assault weapon ban.

Many laws exist prohibiting certain weapons.

Is owning an Uzi also a part of 2A?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You can tell yourself whatever you want - that's the point. Politics is never about what is; it's always about what people think it is.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace