Dating Strippers -

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Worked in Santa Cruz as a kitchen manager in this dive bar/grill. One of the cooks, 20 something from New Jersey who claimed to be an ex-stock broker:rolleyes: started dating a stripper who worked in a club in San Jose. Blond and from afar looked bangable. By certain accounts, she had shapely tatas.
the kid started nagging me to hire her as a waitress. At some point, while we were sitting at the bar her hand finds its way up my shorts.
Rationalizing, for people in such powerful positions in life such as myself this is how life works. She was hired but waitressing was beyond her skill set. Groups of older guys in suits, not typical clientele would come in and just stare at her. She would just walk around and tease them.
She was soon fired for incompetence, never before has anyone had that happen to them there, but she landed on her feet as a SC city meter maid.
She was idealistic in that she would not ticket local cars only out of towners. God bless her.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Went to visit a friend in Georgia.

With some planning, my friend would drive from Athens to Atlanta to collect me.

He said he'd get me from the Clermont Lounge so all I needed to do was get there.

MARTA from airport to Little 5 Points, then walk some blocks.

Didn't know what I was getting into for both the walk and the establishment. (Friends can be such a mixed blessing .)

Anyway, about the Clermont....

Oh lordy. I couldn't imagine anyone else on the erBB had ever been to the Clermont Lounge. Back in the 90's, the place was also an alternative music venue, so the first time I went, I didn't know there were strippers at all. Especially not 60 year old ones. Suffice it to say, my first time there was also my last. It's an Atlanta institution and all, and don't mind gnarly clubs, but this was just a special kind of gnarly.
https://theoccasionalitalic.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F40470992905

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Doof

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Long time ago a good friend of mine was a bartender at Dirty Dan's, married one of the strippers. She kept dancing after they were married, he didn't mind her shaking her titties at swabs since it brought in more money than he made. They had 2 kids and it ended in a nasty divorce, the kids (both girls) grew up with issues.

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
Went to visit a friend in Georgia.

With some planning, my friend would drive from Athens to Atlanta to collect me.

He said he'd get me from the Clermont Lounge so all I needed to do was get there.

MARTA from airport to Little 5 Points, then walk some blocks.

Didn't know what I was getting into for both the walk and the establishment. (Friends can be such a mixed blessing .)

Anyway, about the Clermont....

I wondered around Atlanta one evening. 5 Points had me a little worried.

Reactions: Mr Doof
Oct 13, 2019
CenCoast
this thread caught my attention
Do we also have to tell you not to stick your tongue in power outlets? Come on, don't date strippers.

I have dated a stripper. SB rhino girl. Guess if it worked out, go ahead...

Edit: related note of potential interest; I have only ever been in a strip club one time, for all of fifteen minutes, and the titties I saw belonged to a girl I had already seen topless at a party in a girl fight before that. I don't understand strip clubs. Yet I'm still enough of a slut that I've dated a stripper.
sb rhino

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
Landing Strip Toronto 25 years ago , dated the gal on the sign super babe , but the kid thing and the kid slept in her bed , bailed

Larry Flynts Hustler San Fran not that long ago down for a Raider game , ahh lets go private my buddy and I , next thing you know my banks calling me they're trying to run 7k through my visa :foreheadslap: for once I thanked my bank profusely.

Spearmint Rhino all time , getting fingerprinted and photo'd paying a bill , bouncer played CFL football where I was from had a riot till my my buddy texts me that my wife won 10k on slots and he can't stall any longer when I turned my phone on in taxi that was 4 hours ago , the trip went downhill from there in a hurry

• Haha
Reactions: JSC and Subway

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I’ve seen varying outcomes And recommend to proceed with caution.

A friend in college. Naturally beautiful, perfect. pops passes away and family couldn’t pay for college. working while studying wasn’t making ends meet. Then started visiting NYC Very regularly, Alone. Scores. Did it for 9 months But saw a lot of stuff. Made ends meet. Graduated college. Now is a milf of 3 kids, trophy husband and completely normal. If you are in los angeles, you’ve likely seen her on billboards.

Sparkles. Amanda. Or Jen or nicole. Multiple personalities. Met her 530 am. Me going into water to surf go-cart pier. She, leaving tropicana high AF, blasted out of mind. Buddy dated her For like 2 years. Total wreck. Issues to numerous to Count. my buddy turned out fine. Still a bachelor, pilot, lives in surf paradise. She, who knows.

strip clubs. Fun to visit as a novelty But I don’t understand visiting regularly.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
A friend in college. Naturally beautiful, perfect. pops passes away and family couldn’t pay for college. working while studying wasn’t making ends meet. Then started visiting NYC Very regularly, Alone. Scores. Did it for 9 months But saw a lot of stuff. Made ends meet. Graduated college. Now is a milf of 3 kids, trophy husband and completely normal. If you are in los angeles, you’ve likely seen her on billboards.
??????????

1652988188089.png

edit; Oh wait you said completely normal. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
In the Army I was based in Fort Bragg N.C. Just outside of base, in Fayetteville was a club called the Flaming Mug and next door was a strip club run by one of the local biker clubs. After returning from a "not so fun" little tour of Central America, courtesy of Uncle Sam, I had a couple of days off. Mid day I walked into the strip club, sat down with a mug of beer and watched a procession of the granny brigade. I swear that not one woman was under the age of 60. I couldn't figure it out. Why would a club do this? At 21 y.o. I really had no interest in someone older than my mother but....this one woman with saggy tattooed breasts was really into me. Gave me her phone number and tried every trick in the book to get me aroused. I just didn't fall for it and left. To this day I wonder what would have happened if I took her up on it? Now at 56 years old and being fully aware of the experiences of older women, it could have been a game changer. Or, I could have simply been shot dead by her angry, cracked out biker husband. :unsure:
These are the types of experiences the military provides.

Forget all the job training and "vacations" to far off lands. How many people get to experience the joy of strip clubs right next to base?

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf