Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
wish I could order in bundles, those dark art colors do look pretty rad, I've just had couple plain black carbon microlights...love them

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Where are you surfing tomorrow waxurDyl? Right now it's 9.8 at 11s (269º). Could be bonkers tomorrow am. You may be pushing the limits on the twinzer. I live above Sapphire and there were some pretty impressive sets right around sunset this evening. I wish I had my 6'0 Ghost right now. I'll be maxing my 5'11 Fever out in the am (I hope)!

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
Where are you surfing tomorrow waxurDyl? Right now it's 9.8 at 11s (269º). Could be bonkers tomorrow am. You may be pushing the limits on the twinzer. I live above Sapphire and there were some pretty impressive sets right around sunset this evening. I wish I had my 6'0 Ghost right now. I'll be maxing my 5'11 Fever out in the am (I hope)!
Gotta work tomorrow but looking to switch day off so I can score some on Wednesday. Probably do that spot you can see near that pool. High tide should make it just manageable enough for the twinzer. But I’m also bringing a step up from Andy that I’ve been wanting to try there

Reactions: ChaseTMP

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Gotta work tomorrow but looking to switch day off so I can score some on Wednesday. Probably do that spot you can see near that pool. High tide should make it just manageable enough for the twinzer. But I’m also bringing a step up from Andy that I’ve been wanting to try there
Some industrious guys set up some super powerful light at that spot and were surfing at 2:00 am this morning.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
That's hilarious, surfed with Tony this morning and picked up a dad bod demo. He was talking about the three pack that was just picked up. Did you look at JJF's boards?

offroute

Nep status
Feb 20, 2004
San Clemente
Oh, so that's why he bailed in such a hurry. Saw a large batch of Pyzel's, (but didn't check them out), along with the lot of Album's just posted on Insta. 3rd order with these guys and Tony has been great with helping me dial in things.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
There are two creased Dark Arts boards on the website. His other throw-aways are not creased. Not up to the task?