Customs finally arrive....and they're sh!t. A venting thread

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
No. I can't do that. I won't do that. My shapers need to know that their stuff is their stuff. Nobody gets to use their files. No compromise. And most of them would NOT want to give a fledgling shaper a step up. The outlook would be that you are training/helping your future competition. You can pay me to design for you. A fair number of shapers do. 2 bucks a minute.
YOu sound like the opposite of Vulcan. :LOL:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
try tim stamps. very consistent. get a shaping appt and bring in the boars u like and talk numbers. i did that with my last 2 customs and they came out perfect.

the other guy who is tops is parmenter but they are now unobtainium. Glad I have 5 parmys in my quiver. all are flawless.
Is Dave on hiatus or sneak away down under? Tried to get a custom MP but was back and forth with emails going no where so I gave up.

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Is Dave on hiatus or sneak away down under? Tried to get a custom MP but was back and forth with emails going no where so I gave up.
im pretty sure he posted up on kauai with no plans for a mainland shaping stint.

only shaping for friends and family. No more new customers. Unobtanium
paging manny caro to the white courtesy phone

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Oh lol.

Shapes mandalas. Never heard of the guy or the brand.

I got one somehow. Think someone traded me a longboard I had for it. I never used the longboard and it wasn’t selling and some random on Craig’s said he had this.

Full carbon fiber. Never used it.

Are his boards any good? Maybe I’ll wax it off and give a shot.

A0755D10-3E73-4A7D-BFC2-B9505333775B.jpeg