Customs finally arrive....and they're sh!t. A venting thread

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Floriduh...sold my used board the day it was supposed to be delivered, Murph’s Law I guess, and now I’m out a board for 2-3months or until the mystery board shows up.
Ordering a custom surfboard is stupid. The assumption is that your input is of any value to the shaper and that you have special needs as mediocre surfer (at best). Both are just delusional. Get a board in the shop and surf.

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Ordering a custom surfboard is stupid. The assumption is that your input is of any value to the shaper and that you have special needs as mediocre surfer (at best). Both are just delusional. Get a board in the shop and surf.
I agree.....if your a stock size human as I. If I were an odd size, say short and heavy, I’d have a hard time with that statement.

Reactions: Northern_Shores

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
your troll opinion is stupid....never mind ya can’t find the fin set up system I like after 38 years of surfing in a regular surf shop ya kook....I like what I like and never gave my input, just asked for dims to my liking, paid my cash, waited patiently and now just bummed...