Cuomo……done.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Once again Democrats hold their leaders responsible for misdeeds unlike the Republitards, they gave Trump a pass for all his sexual crimes.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Typical EC goombah who though his chit did not stink!!!
He was well known as a spiteful bully who thought he could do what he wanted to his underlings. Happy to see him held accountable, like Hal said should have been Republican where this sort of behavior is encouraged and defended.

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
He said he did not do anything sexually inappropriate. which may be true......

if it occurred in Italy 30 years ago.

I read he tried to play the Italian card as a defense. Nice try Governor.

WTF is with the spellcheck? Write sexually with one "L", and it comes up with, "sequala" first. How could it be so bad?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You know what would be cool?

If a guy gives a chick a hug that lasts too long or cops a little feel and the chick doesn’t like it she should SAY SOMETHING right then and there. If it happens again then report it right away.

I’m a touchy feely dude and I have no doubt that any number of women could say I was “inappropriate” if they wanted to.

I’ve had chicks and dudes aggressively hit on me and when unwanted I just say something to the effect of “I’m flattered but not interested, please stop rubbing cock.”

So far so good.

And another thing, is it really that bad getting a pat on the butt?

Come on, man!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You know what would be cool?

If a guy gives a chick a hug that lasts too long or cops a little feel and the chick doesn’t like it she should SAY SOMETHING right then and there. If it happens again then report it right away.

I’m a touchy feely dude and I have no doubt that any number of women could say I was “inappropriate” if they wanted to.

I’ve had chicks and dudes aggressively hit on me and when unwanted I just say something to the effect of “I’m flattered but not interested, please stop rubbing cock.”

So far so good.

And another thing, is it really that bad getting a pat on the butt?

Come on, man!
There’s a difference between the workplace and the outside world. Particularly when it’s coming from your superiors. It’s one thing to be a creep its another thing to be a creep that signs paychecks and has the ability to reward or penalize an employee. If you’re at The Abbey and some dude rubs your schvantz you’re free to get up and leave. But if it’s your boss thats a different story.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
There’s a difference between the workplace and the outside world. Particularly when it’s coming from your superiors. It’s one thing to be a creep its another thing to be a creep that signs paychecks and has the ability to reward or penalize an employee. If you’re at The Abbey and some dude rubs your schvantz you’re free to get up and leave. But if it’s your boss thats a different story.
I agree in principle but keep in mind when you have heterosexual men and women in close proximity day after day for hours on end natural will take it course. Now as humans we are separated from the rest of the animal kingdom by what we call “civilization“ and in a civilized world it is generally wrong for a boss to get busy with an employee, or a president of the United States to get his dick sucked by an intern.

But instinct is a powerful thing, especially for the type of guy who would rise to power like Cuomo. Obviously Cuomo went way over the line but there needs to be some leeway in these situations (I think most of the time there actually is). Communication is key and in a lot of situations like this a simple sincere apology should suffice.

Now continual unwanted advances or retaliation for being rebuffed is clearly unequivocally wrong.

I worked for a law firm when I got out of high school and was “harassed“ daily by several secretaries that I had no attraction to whatsoever and well, it was no big deal really.

Of course men an women are different and an aggressive man is generally more DANGEROUS than an aggressive woman. If one of those secretaries really went after me I could have just kicked some ass. Flip the script if I wanted to fuck one of those ladies they couldn’t stop me.

My main point here is that these things are complicated and that clear unwavering communication is usually lacking but couldn’t be more important.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
PS: i know quite a few happily married couples who’s relationships started in the workplace in a boss/subordinate situation.

Its VERY common.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
"workplace", "govt employees".

Some of the talking heads were speculating just a few days ago about Cuomo possibly being able to ride it out. I think that the tipping point might have come when his staffer quit.

Last edited: