Cuboid stress fracture?? (foot/ankle)

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I got a brace for it and have had it elevated most of weekend. Swelling is almost all gone. Tender in whole area of impact. Wouldn’t describe it as pin point pain which the doctor has me all worried about

Honestly more worried about my knee. Have a previous injury and it’s cracking and popping and the lcl feels like it did a little work in the last week. No new damage but definitely laid up at least another week. Hoping no bad news at follow up Tuesday

Reactions: Havoc

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I got a brace for it and have had it elevated most of weekend. Swelling is almost all gone. Tender in whole area of impact. Wouldn’t describe it as pin point pain which the doctor has me all worried about

Honestly more worried about my knee. Have a previous injury and it’s cracking and popping and the lcl feels like it did a little work in the last week. No new damage but definitely laid up at least another week. Hoping no bad news at follow up Tuesday
Pray for flatness.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Well it’s good to hear nothing serious. Walking around with confidence now lol. You guys older than me know I’m sure, anytime something happens I’m like ‘this is it. It’s over’

Reactions: Havoc
Feb 13, 2021
First of all, you should assess the degree of impact and damage to the joint. Quite often, people overlook that the problem can be severe, and they should see a doctor. It is better to immediately do all the examinations to exclude a fracture and take the necessary measures in time. I got injured while skateboarding and seriously injured my ankle. So, I bought an ointment in the pharmacy, and I had to order an orthopedic ankle brace from remaininthegame.ca to fix the leg well and make it easier moving for me. After some months weeks, it was all gone.

Last edited: