Crude Humor (NSR)

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Looked like a big fat towelhead getting as ass whipping.
Where's the towel? I think it's more a case of fat home-grown flyover white trash aka the UFC demographic.

I had to look up Stripes. Located in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Kind of confirms my assertion.

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Due to the current uncertain situation caused by the Corona Virus in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.
This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much sh!t (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided themselves on the amount of sh!t they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough sh!t, please bring this to the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the sh!t you can handle.

Sincerely,
The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to recent budget cuts as well as current market conditions, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Last edited:

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Life is just not fair.. ;-(
After seven years of medical training and hard work, a friend of mine has been fired after one minor indiscretion. He had a sexual relationship with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. Just heartbreaking.
Scroll down

A genuinely nice guy and brilliant veterinarian!

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Medical update

The American Medical Association has weighed in on Trump's Corona strategy: The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!” The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter.” The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no. In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
1585700864068.pngsaw this sign at a freeway entrance. so no motorcycles? technically a motorcycle is by definition a motor driven cycle.... sure would be ironic if u got pulled over there by a cop on a motorcycle

Reactions: john4surf

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
The Nude Runner
A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work.
One rainy day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror,
she heard her husband's car pull into the drive way.
"Oh my God----Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window.
My husband is home early!"

I can't jump out of the window. It's raining out there!
"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" she replied.

He's got a hot temper and a gun, so the rain is the least of your problems!

The boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window!
As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered
he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon,
so he started running along beside the others, about 300 of them.

Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to blend in as best he could.

After a little while a small group of runners who had been watching
him with some curiosity, jogged closer.

“Do you always run in the nude?" he was asked.
"Oh yes!" he replied, gasping for air. "It feels so wonderfully free!"

Another runner moved a long side. Do you always run carrying
your clothes with you under your arm?
OH, "yes" our friend answered breathlessly.
That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run
and get in my car to go home!"

Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and asked,"
Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

" Nope----just when it's raining."

Last edited: