Crow Haley Leash

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Yeah that’s the one. Weird as I’ve had no issues with it.
That's good. I thought it even felt weird just swirling my feet around underneath my board while waiting for waves. The standoff had a lot more resistance than what I'm used to.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
On the recommendation of you all on this forum. I bought a comp leash from Haley a couple years ago.
The swivels on it were rail destroyers. There is a sharp ridge in the molding where the hex screw sits on both swivels. I'm back to using Asian leashes.
Well you always got to look at things from the bright side, I mean is the cup half full, or half empty?

Now you get to take the board into DING KING, Symanski and the boys do some of the finest ding repair on the planet. You’re stimulating the local economy right there and supporting surfer labor, it’s a twofer. Then maybe purchase a new Hotline leash it’s also made in the US by surfers up in Santa Cruz, that’s a win/win situation.

All kidding aside I’m gonna head out to the truck after lunch and have a closer look at my new Crow. I don't use comp leashes much, if it's small I'd rather go without.