Critical Race Theory

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i'm not gonna go there with you, my artificially flavored carbonated friend, other than to say that being trans is a choice and being black is not and that makes all the difference to my simple mind. one of these things is not like the other. that is all.:waving:
Sure but that’s not my point. The “trans lives matter” was one of the main messages in 2020, despite there being no proof that they are killed in greater proportion than non trans people.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Only your gullibility, your rightwing masters changed the meaning of an obscure academic theory to get the rubes all riled up. You bought the con as usual,
Again, on what topic exactly? I’ve posted several reliable sources to back up my points, and you’ve posted nothing but smack talk :poke:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.”

:roflmao:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.”

:roflmao:
That makes it a major issue? Again, I'm not suggesting the movement doesn't exist. I'm not suggesting the movement is justified. I'm saying it's not something the vast majority of American people saw or cared about. The fact that there was a march with some follow up news stories doesn't change this.