Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So what’s his fix? Where do we sign so that we’ll no longer be subjected to the constant bombardment of catholic level leftover guilt? Is there a test? Secret handshakes? Ask him for us.
Introspection is not "guilt".

Stop mischaracterizing, you look ridiculous.

Reactions: $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Introspection is not "guilt".

Stop mischaracterizing, you look ridiculous.
You’ve taken introspection to a new level. Level Woke-1. Where introspection evolves into extremism.

Own it. Coming from you that’s a compliment.

Have you figured out how many Mexicans I know/you know? How’s that sock drawer looking?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You’ve taken introspection to a new level. Level Woke-1. Where introspection evolves into extremism.

Own it. Coming from you that’s a compliment.

Have you figured out how many Mexicans I know/you know? How’s that sock drawer looking?
What are you even talking about? :unsure:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
maybe they should just rebrand and be 'non-critical race theory'

it's only the name that people care about - American's love history!
We killed 'em all ! and built the greatest money making machine on earth!

Alternatively whites only guys could rebrand 'critical race theory' to mean that whites were so critical to the human race that we should only celebrate their accomplishments while ignoring the foibles.

Did white people who came to america make things great? : yes
Did those same people crush and kill others to do it: yes?
Isnt that how all civilizations go: Yes
Are we trying to do better now, even marginally: Yes
Can we talk about it: No
Opposite of critical race theory = creative individual practice

I am a proponent of white privilege. It's been very good to me, gotten me out of a few jams with the law. It helped that Daddy was a volunteer fireman. Maybe volunteerism is the key to privilege.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wonder how many of the erBB chuds know about this and about how this contributed to generational wealth in families who received these benefits.
I wonder how many times Sirfun posted that meme so I could find the refutation I made on it

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Opposite of critical race theory = creative individual practice

I am a proponent of white privilege. It's been very good to me, gotten me out of a few jams with the law. It helped that Daddy was a volunteer fireman. Maybe volunteerism is the key to privilege.
One time I was getting beaten up by the cops and I was like, Why isn't my white privilege working? Ouch!