Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You feel this way because you can't read simple sentences. You're just a mindless parrot.
Every single person in this thread who vehemently opposes CRT, like it’s the worst threat to this country, are white, right leaning males, like you. Nobody else.

You don’t think that’s odd?

I do.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This forum is predominantly white and male :trout:
That doesn’t answer the question dummy.

Why is it that only rightie white males have the need to decide for black people what’s racist and what’s not and screech all day about CRT.

It’s not a good look. You ugly

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That doesn’t answer the question dummy.

Why is it that only rightie white males have the need to decide for black people what’s racist and what’s not and screech all day about CRT.

It’s not a good look. You ugly
Team sports is a thing. No different than Lefties who are scared to death of Covid and are still wearing masks, even in social media profiles and while driving in their cars by themselves.

Anybody with half a brain can point on the flaws in CRT, and lefties use accusations of racism as a club to protect their crappy ideas from criticism. It's obviously a power grab, and it's gross.

BTW I"m pro choice, pro health care reform, pro public education, pro environment, pro legal system reform, anti-NRA. Yeah, I'm your garden variety rightwinger to a T :roflmao: :trout:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Team sports is a thing. No different than Lefties who are scared to death of Covid and are still wearing masks, even in social media profiles and while driving in their cars by themselves.

Anybody with half a brain can point on the flaws in CRT, and lefties use accusations of racism as a club to protect their crappy ideas from criticism. It's obviously a power grab, and it's gross.

BTW I"m pro choice, pro health care reform, pro public education, pro environment, pro legal system reform, anti-NRA. Yeah, I'm your garden variety rightwinger to a T :roflmao: :trout:
What are the flaws in CRT as you understand it?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Crickets from Grape Boi, does not even know what CRT is yet is outraged about it because his masters told him to be.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Being Libertarian is worse than a rightie.

Dumber and more childlike self-centered.

Yet again, you take upon yourself to decide what's racist and what's not.

You, a white dude from coastal CA.

If it wasn't so obvious how much you lack introspection, it would have been hilarious.

• Haha

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Every single person in this thread who vehemently opposes CRT, like it’s the worse threat to this country, are white, right leaning males, like you. Nobody else.

You don’t think that’s odd?

I do.
I think it's perfectly normal for a forum full of people to express any number of ideas and opinions. I don't know that the presence of black people is required for this. Outside of the forum there are people from all stripes that are opposed to CRT including black people who live under the misery of liberal governance every day.

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Crickets from Grape Boi, does not even know what CRT is yet is outraged about it because his masters told him to be.
Crickets because I didn't reply in <30 minutes? I was driving you baffoon :trout: :roflmao:

Flaws? It starts with the premise that all white people are inherently racist.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Crickets because I didn't reply in <30 minutes? I was driving you baffoon :trout: :roflmao:

Flaws? It starts with the premise that all white people are inherently racist.
Wrong, you hear that on talk radio while driving? Claims not be rightwinger yet parrots their garbage nonstop,

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I didn't grow up here. In my youth I knew more black people by name at any given time than you've ever met in your entire life.

Yet again, you take upon yourself to decide what's racist and what's not.
No, I'm saying that we should be allowed to have a civil conversation about these issues and disagree with the norm without being considered a racist. Because saying that you need to have a certain skin color just to have an opinion on something sounds . .. . well . . . what's the word? There's a word for that :unsure:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The whole thing is an invented culture war issue to rile the idiot rubes(Republican voters) beause the Republican party is completely bankrupt on ideas and policies and of course the usual suspects parrot it like good little sheep,

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The whole thing is an invented culture war issue to rile the idiot rubes(Republican voters) beause the Republican party is completely bankrupt on ideas and policies and of course the usual suspects parrot it like good little sheep,
You are partially correct. The intent is to pit "both" sides against each other because it keeps attention off of the people who are really pulling the strings and benefiting. A lot of Maga heads in the midwest were once democrat voters, and dem politicians left them behind. Their FU vote for Trump was the only power they had left, and they used it.

The media is largely to blame, and they've co-opted plenty of people on the left to fight the culture war.

Reactions: npsp and Kento

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This, from the guy who can't help himself from prolifically doing the same.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I'm listening to those who are on the receiving end on systemic discrimination.

You think you know better what constitutes discrimination.

Narcissism is a hella drug.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I didn't grow up here. In my youth I knew more black people by name at any given time than you've ever met in your entire life.

No, I'm saying that we should be allowed to have a civil conversation about these issues and disagree with the norm without being considered a racist. Because saying that you need to have a certain skin color just to have an opinion on something sounds . .. . well . . . what's the word? There's a word for that :unsure:
Uh yeah REVURS RACISAM

Is that the word? :roflmao:

You have the right to an opinion but you have the duty to listen to those who suffer racial discrimination before you form an opinion and you simply don't. You don't give a sh!t. Instead, you claim that there's a scientific way to determine what constitutes racism.