Criminal investigation of the FBI for forging documents used to start the Trump Russia collusion probe has begun.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The bet we made is also part of the Durham investigation. It was based on the FISA warrant stuff.

Remember the stuff I mentioned about Carter Page a few months (even years) back? Well this is that sh*t ready to hit the fan.

I just don't trust Barr.

let's keep it simple.

a conviction stemming from Horowitz report by Sept 2020 like you said above.
OK. Done.(y)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
One word: Sea Drill :poop:
I'll never forgive Doug for that!

TSLA jacking up makes his wrongness on that particular stock even more pleasant

"rounding error"

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"Ultimately, the public will have to wait until December 9 to see whether the IG report will be “historic” or a more complicated and complex document that uncovers mistakes and/or potentially deliberate misdeeds. It appears, given previous reports that say the FBI was acting in good faith, these acts likely won’t alter the overall justification and legitimacy of the Russia probe. But we just don’t know the final conclusions yet.

Either way, the Inspector General’s report will probably not be the final word on the Russia investigation. Durham’s review, which is separate, is expected to continue even after the IG’s conclusions are made public, though Durham may pursue any potential criminal referrals the Inspector General makes.

If the Inspector General does find wrongdoing — even if it doesn’t undermine the legitimacy of the Russia probe — Trump’s defenders will likely see this as vindication of the deep state narrative to oust the president. And no better time to seize on that than when the House of Representatives begins the next stage of its impeachment inquiry."

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Trump et al, blatant crimes == EXONERATION

Low level civil servant places misinfo on app immaterial to warrant grant == SLAM DUNK

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I'll never forgive Doug for that!

TSLA jacking up makes his wrongness on that particular stock even more pleasant

"rounding error"

I can't make you sell at the right time. I did very well with SDRL.

I don't own TSLA but I own a Tesla.

Who was it that said Trump was going to carry Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania long before election night....that's right, this guy.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
REPORT: Inspector General Reportedly Finds ‘FBI Lawyer Falsified FISA Documents’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/22/2019
The Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz has reportedly found evidence that a lawyer for the FBI “manipulated” material in order to obtain FISA warrants against Trump campaign officials.

“Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found evidence that an FBI lawyer manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI’s secretive surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser — enough to change the substantive meaning of the document, according to multiple reports,” reports Fox News.

“The new evidence concerning the altered document, which pertained to the FBI’s FISA court warrant application to surveil Page, is expected to be outlined in Horowitz’s upcoming report. CNN first reported the news, which was largely confirmed by The Washington Post,” adds Fox.

“Sources told Fox News last month that U.S. Attorney John Durham’s separate, ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation — and that Horowitz’s report will shed light on why Durham’s probe has become a criminal inquiry,” concludes the report.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leftists need not bother bitching that this is a biased Sean Hannity article. The same information is available from multiple sources since March, 2019.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I can't make you sell at the right time. I did very well with SDRL.

I don't own TSLA but I own a Tesla.

Who was it that said Trump was going to carry Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania long before election night....that's right, this guy.
the success rate of your prognostication is deep in the red

did Bernie's campaign manager go to jail yet?

Sea Drill was flat to down from the point in time you posted the req

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
REPORT: Inspector General Reportedly Finds ‘FBI Lawyer Falsified FISA Documents’

11/22/2019
The Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz has reportedly found evidence that a lawyer for the FBI “manipulated” material in order to obtain FISA warrants against Trump campaign officials.

“Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found evidence that an FBI lawyer manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI’s secretive surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser — enough to change the substantive meaning of the document, according to multiple reports,” reports Fox News.

“The new evidence concerning the altered document, which pertained to the FBI’s FISA court warrant application to surveil Page, is expected to be outlined in Horowitz’s upcoming report. CNN first reported the news, which was largely confirmed by The Washington Post,” adds Fox.

“Sources told Fox News last month that U.S. Attorney John Durham’s separate, ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation — and that Horowitz’s report will shed light on why Durham’s probe has become a criminal inquiry,” concludes the report.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Leftists need not bother bitching that this is a biased Sean Hannity article. The same information is available from multiple sources since March, 2019.
I am calling bullshit on this, source of your information notwithstanding. If there was indeed any actionable fraud the Justice Dept. (headed by Trump lackey Bill Barr) would have surely indicted someone by now. Or at the very least Moscow Mitch could convene the Senate Judiciary Committee to have a couple of hearings.