Creased Board?

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
I know that is kind of a joke but would there be any practically to carbon taping it like reinforced? Honestly you should just ride it till it snaps of you aren't going to dig it out and fill it

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I know that is kind of a joke but would there be any practically to carbon taping it like reinforced? Honestly you should just ride it till it snaps of you aren't going to dig it out and fill it
Thanks for that suggestion. As the board has only been ridden one session that is something I can easily do that will look like it was always there. I actually have the carbon on hand. May not add a ton of strength but I can add carbon and cap it with a cut lap of 4 oz S cloth without adding much in the way of weight and that may be just enough. If nothing some peace of mind.

• Dislike
Reactions: JBerry

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He actually is a shaper.
I prefer board builder. Shaping is only a small part of the process and I have just as much respect for the other pieces of the puzzle. Shaping is the most challenging part and glassing is the most fun and sanding is the easiest to fuck the other two up. :shaka:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I prefer board builder. Shaping is only a small part of the process and I have just as much respect for the other pieces of the puzzle. Shaping is the most challenging part and glassing is the most fun and sanding is the easiest to fook the other two up. :shaka:
so you are a board builder who shapes and glasses but you don't what to do with a creased board, hmmm.