Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
either way I need to stop.
Golden rule.
Deep Breaths.
Really loud music takes me away.
Watched a vid on youtube where a therapist gave advice for moments like that to try to find something positive. Like the weather is really nice today, or I'm gonna rub one out when I get home. I guess anything to turn that frown upside down. :shaka:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Watched a vid on youtube where a therapist gave advice for moments like that to try to find something positive. Like the weather is really nice today, or I'm gonna rub one out when I get home. I guess anything to turn that frown upside down. :shaka:
stupid therapist needs to ditch that and start telling his/her clients to cut the sh!t and stop being aholes and get out of lanes 1 and 2 and stop holding hands with the driver next to them!

Eimeo

OTF status
Oct 18, 2005
Encinitas
Tijuaneros. Tweakers. Soccer Moms. Chinese Females. Stoners. Drunks. All pose a threat in San Diego.
And a Tesla is usually their vehicle of choice... their entitlement has over taken BMW drivers, even my high school kids say everyone talks about how bad Tesla drivers are.

Reactions: PRCD

Eimeo

OTF status
Oct 18, 2005
Encinitas
#2 the composition of california has changed. for all the "calihate" there sure are a lot of folks whove moved here over rhe past few decades
Indeed, can someone please explain to me why in San Diego, it was normal to see Arizona plates here often, but now Texas has overtaken Arizona plates by at least 5:1. I thought people in Texas hated California, so why the heck are there so many people from Texas coming to SD???

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Indeed, can someone please explain to me why in San Diego, it was normal to see Arizona plates here often, but now Texas has overtaken Arizona plates by at least 5:1. I thought people in Texas hated California, so why the heck are there so many people from Texas coming to SD???
Probably because it's cheaper to pay taxes in Texas, but much more fun to be in California. Probably better food in SD too.

Last edited:

EastCoastBrah

Nep status
Nov 16, 2020
I used to keep empty water bottles for throwing but I don't want to explain to the judge how that was not actually road rage. Now if someone boxes me in or drives just to be mean I give em the finger. I'm guessing at least every third car here has a gun in it... either way I need to stop.
Golden rule.
Deep Breaths.
Really loud music takes me away.
On my deathbed, with no one listening,
"The world got all pussified, then the pussies kicked my ass."
I've been trying to leave earlier then just hang out in the riding lane listening to a podcast. you can't get anywhere at a normal speed due to so many idiots, if you can't beat em join em

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Not to get all tinfoil hat on you, but there is a movement amongst city planner types, in cahoots with developers, to make driving as miserable as possible in L.A. Taking away parking, "road diets," stop lights set to make people wait until they're about to snap . . . this is all happening, and I've even seen these bastards admit it in print. They claim it's "for the environment," and to curb "traffic violence," which is a buzzword they invented so their shills on social media can jump into every conversation and try to shame anyone who admits they need to drive. Not kidding, this is a thing.
Sadly, Encinitas is leading the way

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's the new Western 1% ideology with astroturfing campaigns and marketing.

Seems like they want to achieve something like Tokyo but haven't gotten started on building a safe, functional public transportation system.
Lahaina rejected a 15 minute city proposal....

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Are the tesla drivers so bad because they're using that "self driving" system
I think oblivion has more to do with it.

I am not sure what the timeline is for Texans to learn how to properly negotiate a freeway on-ramp. They're still not quite getting it. And we talk about putting in roundabouts...

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and john4surf