in the bathroom
This post has it all....

Trump rallies=Check
Anti Vaxxers=Check
Bodies piling up in the hospital parking lot=Check
Social distancing=Check
Overwhelming clusters=Check
Slow the spread=Check

You really should shelter in place, and wait for this play out.
It’s actually based in reality and not #ireaditontheinternet if you read his above post.

This post has it all....

Trump rallies=Check
Anti Vaxxers=Check
Bodies piling up in the hospital parking lot=Check
Social distancing=Check
Overwhelming clusters=Check
Slow the spread=Check

You really should shelter in place, and wait for this play out.
Would you agree more if I said the BLM protests didn't help either? They didn't help, but seemed like more masks and social distancing than trump rallies. I spent my life taking care of infectious people and hazmat so I am comfortable with PPE. I've had almost every vaccine and traveled the world. So no, I'm not sheltering in place. We had to stop playing golf for a month(stupid) but I never stopped surfing. I did take about 6 months off from traveling but as soon as Hawaii opened up to those with a negative test I was out there. Since then I've been to mainland Mex, hiked thru the Grand Canyon, snowboarding in Oregon, white water kayak in Colorado, movie premiere in California, back and forth between Fl and HI a few times, ZION and Bryce Canyon in Utah, went to Europe and Africa in Sept. and had a great golf and backpacking the Appalachian trail in NC last month. The only place that looked at my Covid tests was the airport in Tanzania and Hawaii. So no, I'm not sheltering in place. I hope I'm not part of the problem by traveling so much but so far all my tests have been negative.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Actually masks and social distancing are very useful, the evidence is out there. What else do you feel is inaccurate? Lucky for me that I worked in Emergency Medicine my whole life and traveled extensively meeting other medical people. I don't have to get my info from the internet. My friend from NYC called me early on to let me know that indeed they were storing the bodies of dead COVID patients in the parking lot of his hospital and it wasn't fake news. I have family members who are PhD's and Epidemoligists and make vaccines. I trust them, not the government or the news.
I don't believe a word of why you just wrote. I'll just side with science.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Could this story possibly be true?

Cardiac defects are a very real side effect of the mRNA vaccines. Mostly the symptoms are treatable but like everything...sometimes they are debilitating or deadly. What we don't know yet is what the long term effects of these side effects are....this is why the FDA and CDC should be politics free like they used to be. Sure the process was long and bureaucratic and there needed to be some streamlining there..... but to bend to the will of politics is creating some very dangerous conditions.

Reactions: grapedrink

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
what even is this source?
What it is is typical for the right wingers. Maybe a half a hair better than the meme Gromsidiot just posted.

Overall, we rate NOQ Report Far-Right Biased based and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, a lack of transparency, and false information

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot