Could this woman be our first female president?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
casa_mugrienta said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Her performances in some of the confirmation hearings reek of this.
No they didn’t. She reeked only of confidence.That lady is plenty smart, plenty informed, plenty capable. Similar again to N. Haley.
You can be plenty confident and clueless.

Kind of like Obama.

She gives off that vibe

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
heelnipstr said:
Duffy said:
Your link confirms she was humping Willie Brown. I’m sure that the (at the time) most powerful man in California did do anything at all to help her career. No. Nope. No way. Never...
safe to assume half of norcal was humping Willie while he was at his political prime but even that did not make him 'the most powerful man...) an old gf said he hit on her pretty hard and I got the impression she considered it. she was into power and was looking to move up.

what politician wont do anything to help their career? you're a moralizing idiot.
Moralizing? I offered no judgement, only the facts. I don’t care a wit about who fucks who. Just don’t try to deny it.

I “own” every fuck I’ve ever had, even the fat chicks.

In his prime (when Kamala was banging him) he was most definitely one of, if not the, most powerful person in CA.

According to The New York Times, Brown became one of the country's most powerful state legislators.[4] His long tenure and powerful position were used as a focal point of the California ballot proposition to limit the terms of state legislators, which passed in 1990.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_(politician)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:
No they didn’t. She reeked only of confidence.That lady is plenty smart, plenty informed, plenty capable. Similar again to N. Haley.

She gives off that vibe
I don’t like to make a habit of commenting on people’s intelligence. People who call others dumb are off putting to me and it causes me to think less of them. I don’t want to be that guy.

I’m sure Kamala is smart enough to do the job that she does.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Duffy said:
casa_mugrienta said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:

She gives off that vibe
I don’t like to make a habit of commenting on people’s intelligence. People who call others dumb are off putting to me and it causes me to think less of them. I don’t want to be that guy.

It doesn't take much intelligence to be a professional fundraiser

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Duffy said:
casa_mugrienta said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:

She gives off that vibe

No, I don't think she's dumb or lacking intelligence.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

You can be clueless about something and still be intelligent. For instance, intelligence doesn't guarantee knowledge relating to a particular subject.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
No, I don't think she's dumb or lacking intelligence.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

You can be clueless about something and still be intelligent. For instance, intelligence doesn't guarantee knowledge relating to a particular subject.
That’s fair.