Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it's because Chinese people don't want to go to Latin America.

Whereas Irvine is their Utopia, the city on the hill. Very safe, they say.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So there is no Mexican, or Chinese, or Indian cuisine?

And I was going for Thai food for lunch today.
Picking one aspect of Chinese cuisine and painting entire Chinese population and culture as "filthy animals" is a classic racist stereotype trope.

I'm sure some people think that American Culture is gross because we eat bacon.

Or McDonalds chicken nuggets for that matter.

If you've never stepped your foot in McDonalds, which is case with millions of Americans, would it be fair to call you a gross fat pig?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
why would thousands of people conspire to make a fake virus?

How come you never ask yourself what the motive is?

That's the first question every good conspiracist should ask.

But no.

Q "How come you never ask yourself what the motive is?"

1 "They want to deny God/Jesus Christ."
2 "They want to control us/enslave us."
3 "They want to take away our liberties (repeat of #2)."
4 "They want to increase their power over the rest of us (repeat of #2)."
5 "They want to deny the truth ( repeat of #1)."
6 "I can't get ahead because of them(mixing #1 and #2)."
7 "This is part of their plan that we can only guess at, but I am pretty sure we're be raised as food/resource materials for aliens." (repeat of 2).

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Picking one aspect of Chinese cuisine and painting entire Chinese population and culture as "filthy animals" is a classic racist stereotype trope.

I'm sure some people think that American Culture is gross because we eat bacon.

Or McDonalds chicken nuggets for that matter.

If you've never stepped your foot in McDonalds, which is case with millions of Americans, would it be fair to call you a gross fat pig?
If someone looked at tRump, or slavery, and said American Culture is gross, I'd listen to their argument.

If I look at Asian culture, and say eating live monkey brains is pretty gross, I doubt anyone could fault me. Now, I'm not saying that every, or even any particular person is bad, or lesser than me. I'm saying that a particular culture has a problem.

German culture in the '30s and 40's was to kill jews. Were all Germans bad? No. Is the white race bad? No. But German Culture at that time was.

It seems that you lean towards the window of "if I call out any weaker class on their bullshit, then I'm bad". Many cultures' dominant attributes are wrong.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm not sure how we went from food to atrocities but okay.

If I look at Asian culture, and say eating live monkey brains is pretty gross, I doubt anyone could fault me. Now, I'm not saying that every, or even any particular person is bad, or lesser than me. I'm saying that a particular culture has a problem.
Why is eating monkey brains a "problem"? So much so that you are prepared to call the entire population of a country "filthy animals"?

Westerners eat cow brains, chicken and pork liver - an organ that secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines and horses amongst many gross things.

It's like when jihadists say that westerners are filthy because they eat bacon. How's that any different from what you're saying?

Not being to comprehend cultural differences is a problem with small minds.

• We take mechanically separated meat, pink slime, meat slurry and inject it with sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite, then stuff it inside a tube made out of intestines and skin and we eat it and it's fucking delicious and we don't think about it for a second.
How fucking weird is that?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
How did this thread go from a discussion of where the coronavirus is not to which cultures are uncivilized based on what they eat?