Convicted sex offender and Mueller witness George Nader indicted for illegal contributions to boost Hillary Clinton

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Convicted sex offender and Mueller witness George Nader indicted for illegal contributions to boost Hillary Clinton

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Convicted sex offender George Nader, who was a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, has been indicted by United States prosecutors for his alleged role in a scheme to conceal large sums of illegal campaign contributions to help Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Nader, a 60-year-old Lebanese American lobbyist, is accused of conspiring with Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, the Los Angeles-based 48-year-old chief executive of Allied Wallet, to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions to political committees associated with a presidential candidate to gain influence during and after the 2016 campaign.

Nader and Khawaja were charged on Nov. 7 as part of a 53-count indictment dealt by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia. The indictment was unsealed on Tuesday.
……
The Justice Department announced on Tuesday that Khawaja allegedly conspired with Nader to make $3.5 million in straw donations to boost a presidential candidate from March 2016 through January 2017.

No candidate is mentioned by name, but the indictment and campaign finance records make it clear that the money was directed towards helping Clinton during the 2016 campaign…..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Sounds like his resume is solid enough for a job in the Trump admin.

Yeah right, one of Mueller's star witnesses against Trump is actually a Trump stooge.:ROFLMAO:

Which side loses credibility with your farce?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yeah right, one of Mueller's star witnesses against Trump is actually a Trump stooge.:ROFLMAO:

No, that's what he aspires to be. Hence the resume preparation.

Keep up.

Sorry, being Texan, I know you hear that a lot.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

squidley talking about credibility...ahahahahah

I count at least three lies in this thread.

CAN YOU SPOT THEM ALL?!

1575479107755.png

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
youngest is obsessed with the I Spy books

some of them are super hard

I caught myself going over one with a magnifying glass and
had to take a second to re-evaluate my life.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Who cares? Why should it be a surprise someone heavily involved in politics is doing illegal stuff with money?
Remember how you said that people shouldn't give money to the homeless since it only emboldens them and they spend it on vice?

The same holds true for politicians.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Remember how you said that people shouldn't give money to the homeless since it only emboldens them and they spend it on vice?

The same holds true for politicians.
Who cares = I'm saying is this is nothing new.

Political campaigns are havens for crooks and always have been.

They should be prosecuted accordingly.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
squidley talking about credibility...ahahahahah

I count at least three lies in this thread.

CAN YOU SPOT THEM ALL?!

View attachment 83208
I had an autistic student who was close to nonverbal. I brought a Where's Waldo book similar to the above. It was an oversize book and each page was just way over the top and give me a headache. I would show him a page and within 3-5 seconds he would find Waldo. As we went along he would only get quicker.

I bet squidley could spot any and all suspected gay activity in that graphic just as fast.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Who cares = I'm saying is this is nothing new.

Political campaigns are havens for crooks and always have been.

They should be prosecuted accordingly.
I know and agree. This is why I've never donated even a penny to any politician. I very much like the idea of a pool of money set aside for each campaign with absolutely no additional contributions from any person or corporation. If they run out of money too early, clearly their budgetary prowess is lacking. Good enough for a Boeing job, I suppose, but not government.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know and agree. This is why I've never donated even a penny to any politician. I very much like the idea of a pool of money set aside for each campaign with absolutely no additional contributions from any person or corporation. If they run out of money too early, clearly their budgetary prowess is lacking. Good enough for a Boeing job, I suppose, but not government.
But running out other people's money is a good way to prepare them for their future job in gubmint