Congratulations Surf Cat - Daily Dale!

surf cat

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 14, 2002
Ahoy everyone! I miss the 'good oh daze' when I could throw up a picture. Never thought I'd say I miss Bassy
Seems like only yesterday when Margo was born. surfing everyday wasn't tricky enuf,,, Kaye was mad when I made her stop surfing 8 months pregnant. Margo totally surpassed me she did not miss a day of school and got a full scholarship ( I can't even spill it)..marred her high school sweetheart. Proud home owners.John Paul plays the roll of Phil in a Grateful Dead cover band.
Ezra is in pre school. rides waves and skates to school
Friday our new family member will be a week old. Noam

For fun google his name. Noam Chomsky.

At 71 I'm starting to think of retirement doing things I couldn't do when I was so locked in.
I caught a wave last week. Now I plan to wear out a pair of hiking shoes in less than a year

"9~7. 21 " sounds like surf board dimensions? 9 pounds 7 oz ~ 21 " long

I wish I could find homes for my 16 surfboards and 58 year collection of Suffer gagazines

Daily

My heart is ticking just fine My only complaint is Ive lost lots of my memory

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Congratulations Dale!

My mom told me the best thing about grandchildren is that they eventually go home with their parental units. She was right.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

surf cat

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 14, 2002
just wondering? can anyone wreckamend a photo sharing site that I might be able to one day post a picture again?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
just wondering? can anyone wreckamend a photo sharing site that I might be able to one day post a picture again?
You can just drag and drop the photo directly into your post. Possibly the best update ever on this site.

BTW, congratulations!

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Ahoy everyone! I miss the 'good oh daze' when I could throw up a picture. Never thought I'd say I miss Bassy
Seems like only yesterday when Margo was born. surfing everyday wasn't tricky enuf,,, Kaye was mad when I made her stop surfing 8 months pregnant. Margo totally surpassed me she did not miss a day of school and got a full scholarship ( I can't even spill it)..marred her high school sweetheart. Proud home owners.John Paul plays the roll of Phil in a Grateful Dead cover band.
Ezra is in pre school. rides waves and skates to school
Friday our new family member will be a week old. Noam

For fun google his name. Noam Chomsky.

At 71 I'm starting to think of retirement doing things I couldn't do when I was so locked in.
I caught a wave last week. Now I plan to wear out a pair of hiking shoes in less than a year

"9~7. 21 " sounds like surf board dimensions? 9 pounds 7 oz ~ 21 " long

I wish I could find homes for my 16 surfboards and 58 year collection of Suffer gagazines

Daily

My heart is ticking just fine My only complaint is Ive lost lots of my memory
Write down or record your stories. They are like gold nuggets. And congratulations.

ps Chomsky sounds like a good nick name for Noam.