colonoscopy blues

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I was awake for mine and watched it on the TV. But Sister Morphine paid a visit before the procedure so I was in a special place.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Then why did you ask the question, teach, if you knew so much?

My docs have all given me the liquid purge. The fact that the FDA has approved something doesn't mean the doctors prescribe it, or prefer to use it. The FDA approves a lot of drugs docs won't use.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Then why did you ask the question, teach, if you knew so much?

My docs have all given me the liquid purge. The fact that the FDA has approved something doesn't mean the doctors prescribe it, or prefer to use it. The FDA approves a lot of drugs docs won't use.
I looked it up after.

I wasn't sure. I had heard somewhere that you take a pill now. But then BFF got the drink.

No gotcha in play.

You're safe and loved and no one is here to hurt you.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I was actually begging my doctor for one after my dad died. He had a stroke around 62. Through the care and rehab for that, they discovered colon & prostate cancer and any number of other issues. Notably, it had metastasized to his bones. He died within 4 months.

After several talks with my doctor, she said " I'll stick my finger in there if you want, but it's not going to do anything for you right now. You're 36. Get your labs done every year and we'll go in if there is an issue presented."

So I have still yet to be Amber Rose-ed, but I'm always supportive of those taking care of themselves. It's, literally, a dumb ass way to die.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Oh please this place is the thunder dome
100% !!

I want to see the match ups.

This was done some time ago and it was hilarious. I forget who did the photochops but someone hooked that up and it was voted on.

Cast your votes on who you would like to see in a Thunder Dome match up.

I'll go first...

Lifeonmars and.... Casa?

I'm sure you guys can come up with better than that???? :shrug:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
moved up screening to 45 so my doc just wanted a stool sample rather than just going straight to the roto rooter. so far no news is good news.

When it finally happens I'm gonna have to leave a big tip cause I feel really sorry for whoever has to venture into my shitcave

• Haha
Reactions: bonzer5fin

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
moved up screening to 45 so my doc just wanted a stool sample rather than just going straight to the roto rooter. so far no news is good news.

When it finally happens I'm gonna have to leave a big tip cause I feel really sorry for whoever has to venture into my shitcave
Bro.. you are cleared for take off.

The only ppl that the docs need to worry about are guys like Jimbo. Or should I say Jumbo?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
It was gross drinking that stuff. It made me sick.
I agree. It was awful tasting stuff and so much fluid I straight up puked 3/4 of the way through it.
I finished the rest after but it wasn't easy.
The next day I had an Upper GI followed by the Colonoscopy.
I woke up during both procedures.
It was a hoot. Not.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Make me comfortable with some mild relaxing IV drugs instead of putting me under, watch the flatscreen and hope to see the doc not strike gold while playing the Mining for Polyps video game while getting to see what the inside of my ass and intestines look like to boot. Juice me up again before I leave and take a noice loopy 10am nap.