coffee thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Same, if i even go starbucks I get the dark roast and drink it black
Mostly just make my own
Blond coffee is a homosexual correlate.

That is not a put down on the gays here who struggle not to snuggle with other guys..

And I'm not implying any type of causation.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Starbucks sucks but I get the frustration with local shops using banking hours.

We have a Barista Pro from Breville and we've had it for a year +. We get coffee from one of 2 nearby roasters and I make a latte with Chobani oatmilk (I know, I know) in the morning and have a cup of Kirkland coffee from a heavily minerlized Mr. Coffee when I get to work.

The pump on the espresso machine went out a month before the warranty expired and they replaced it, but we had to ship it in and not have it for almost 3 weeks. In the meantime we just brewed coffee in our old Mr. Coffee and bought a milk frother (that has since been returned). The brew timer and one button froth program was a whole lot more efficient than playing barista for 10 minutes every morning.

Last edited:

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
ya i too have a moccamaster and a burr grinder. grinder makes the biggest difference imho but the moccamaster is quite good
Nice!
The thing with burr grinders is they have to be cleaned every month or so...makes all the difference

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Starbucks sucks but I get the frustration with local shops using banking hours.

We have a Barista Pro from Breville and we've had it for a year +. We get coffee from one of 2 nearby roasters and I make a latte with Chobani oatmilk (I know, I know) in the morning and have a cup of Kirkland coffee from a heavily minerlized Mr. Coffee when I get to work.

The pump on the espresso machine went out a month before the warranty expired and they replaced it, but we had to ship it in and not have it for almost 3 weeks. In the meantime we just brewed coffee in our old Mr. Coffee and bought a milk frother (that has since been returned). The brew timer and one button froth program was a whole lot more efficient than playing barista for 10 minutes every morning.
what color are your yoga pants?