CNN's Misinformation Campaign

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Surfdog said:
CNN is now the ALL Trump, ALL the time channel. Competing with Comedy Central.

No op-ed is too speculative for their "reporters" to muse and talk trash about. Throw anything out there, and see if it sticks. :tomato:

MSNBC is competing hard, but they'll more blatant tabloid now than ever.

"Anonymous Leaks" are the new "Facts", and when they don't pan out, like 90% of the time.....:sleeping: and crickets on their hyped "bombshells" until the next one they spew. :barf:

2+2=5
Coming from a guy who gets his news from Hannity.... :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Halfecesaz said:
OTdos said:
"Pure Madness" :drowning:
Your Dear Leader is melting down. Fast. And if you think this article is more "fake news", just read how it was put together. cheeto is by far the most ill-equipped person to ever hold this office. He's sinking .....

- (from the piece) Still, Trump’s friends are increasingly concerned about his well-being, worried that the president’s obsession with cable commentary and perceived slights is taking a toll on the 71-year-old. “Pure madness,” lamented one exasperated ally.

Retired four-star Army general Barry McCaffrey said the American people — and Congress especially — should be alarmed.

“I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well,” McCaffrey said. “Trump’s judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase.”

- Read it and weep. While I :dancing: :roflmao:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pure-madness-dark-days-inside-the-white-house-as-trump-shocks-and-rages/2018/03/03/9849867c-1e72-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.a18aa0651de4
REEEEEEEE fat boy readz an ecko chaymber and haz anserz fur it awl. Stewpid looooozer. Look in a meeror evureee wunce in ah wyle. REEEEEEEEEE ideeeyOTDos
"REEEEE" is lazy mocking. Try harder. This

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Autoprax said:
Halfecesaz said:
OTdos said:
"Pure Madness" :drowning:
Your Dear Leader is melting down. Fast. And if you think this article is more "fake news", just read how it was put together. cheeto is by far the most ill-equipped person to ever hold this office. He's sinking .....

- (from the piece) Still, Trump’s friends are increasingly concerned about his well-being, worried that the president’s obsession with cable commentary and perceived slights is taking a toll on the 71-year-old. “Pure madness,” lamented one exasperated ally.

Retired four-star Army general Barry McCaffrey said the American people — and Congress especially — should be alarmed.

“I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well,” McCaffrey said. “Trump’s judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase.”

- Read it and weep. While I :dancing: :roflmao:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pure-madness-dark-days-inside-the-white-house-as-trump-shocks-and-rages/2018/03/03/9849867c-1e72-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.a18aa0651de4
REEEEEEEE fat boy readz an ecko chaymber and haz anserz fur it awl. Stewpid looooozer. Look in a meeror evureee wunce in ah wyle. REEEEEEEEEE ideeeyOTDos
"REEEEE" is lazy mocking. Try harder. This
ifail v.3.0.1

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
everysurfr said:
FecalFace said:
everysurfr said:
OTdos said:
tired shtick.
Really! I was getting tired of my own sh!t, but at least I try to be a bit clever or funny. But the winey voice misspelling by adding too many letters is tiresome.

Half the time I write a comment, I delete rather than submit. There are some that may want to consider following my lead.
What made you not abort this post?

Maybe you should consider following you lead? :shrug:
My post was funny in an ironic way. When you post as Oprah, you sometimes amuse. When you post as Fecal, you don't. How do you turn on and off your wit like that?
How come you didn't abort this post?

I've never heard a funny person say "my joke was funny".

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Fvckboi posts about misinformation, then provides an NRA video. I'd say it's ironic, but we're dealing with GromsDad so...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Surfdog said:
CNN is now the ALL Trump, ALL the time channel. Competing with Comedy Central.

No op-ed is too speculative for their "reporters" to muse and talk trash about. Throw anything out there, and see if it sticks. :tomato:

MSNBC is competing hard, but they're more blatant tabloid now than ever.

"Anonymous Leaks" are the new "Facts", and when they don't pan out, like 90% of the time.....:sleeping: and crickets on their hyped "bombshells" until the next one they spew. :barf:

2+2=5
thank heavens you're above it all with World News Daily and all the other
extremely reputable and unbiased news sources you cite....