CNN Douche Chris Cuomo - DONE

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Everybody knows that rice doesn’t have a TV? I bet you’re wrong! (It only takes 1 person in the whole world to make you wrong)

We have a TV. My wife watches it for the telenovelas. (una cosa mexicana) The midgets watch cartoons sometimes. I can’t remember the last time I watched TV but I think it was cnn when afoaf was here 3 years ago.

Your posts often remind me of Chris Coumo. Stupid rants.
Well, now you know, rice doesn't have a TV.

I can't stand Chris Cuomo and I don't watch TV, let alone CNN.

So there.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
My wife likes to watch Cuomo and Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper and all those sanctimonious, self-righteous shitheads. Just add some hate and evil to the mix and they would be nothing more than left-wing versions of Hannity and Tucker Carlson and Ingraham.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Well, now you know, rice doesn't have a TV.

I can't stand Chris Cuomo and I don't watch TV, let alone CNN.

So there.
I’m not sure about rice and his TV, he may have one in his house but not watch it for regular programming. Or maybe in the garage. The point here is that you said everyone knows that rice doesn’t have a TV. That’s simply not true. I asked my wife, she said she didn’t know that rice doesn’t have a TV. There’s some guys clearing a parcel up above us, same question, they didn’t know either.

How about Anderson Cooper? Don Lemon?

It’s ok that you reach your opinions from Twitter as opposed to the media available to many less privileged than yourself. Twitter is as fair and balanced as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How about Anderson Cooper? Don Lemon?

It’s ok that you reach your opinions from Twitter as opposed to the media available to many less privileged than yourself. Twitter is as fair and balanced as it gets.
Always so thirsty for a gotcha and it's always a failed gotcha.

I don't watch CNN or any TV networks.
Not interested in opinions.
I understand what news is and what isn't.
I worked in news, I know the deal.

As for Twitter, I don't have it, I don't post on it, I don't read it and I certainly don't embed Twitter posts here.
So maybe put your bottle down for a sec.

Also, maybe try to learn what Twitter is and how it works. Twitter doesn't have editorial so it can't be bias.

If you have any more toxic failed gotchas, go for it.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Chris cuomo was annoying as fvck, even just in the background
I often asked my wife to turn that off
Anderson cooper doesn’t bother me if it’s just kind of on, I can easily ignore it

rachel Maddow also
She was on radio before tv, and I pictures her looking like Dustin Hoffman in drag in tootsie
I was kind of off, but kinda not so wrong

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I was pretty neutral on AC until I heard him whining about how sad he was that a lot of his relatives wouldn’t get to see his test tube gayby son. Wtf dude you waited until you were like 52 yo to buy him??? No wonder they’re all dead.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Always so thirsty for a gotcha and it's always a failed gotcha.

I don't watch CNN or any TV networks.
Not interested in opinions.
I understand what news is and what isn't.
I worked in news, I know the deal.

As for Twitter, I don't have it, I don't post on it, I don't read it and I certainly don't embed Twitter posts here.
So maybe put your bottle down for a sec.

Also, maybe try to learn what Twitter is and how it works. Twitter doesn't have editorial so it can't be bias.

If you have any more toxic failed gotchas, go for it.
Your 15 minutes was up a while back.

Gotcha!!!