Clown World Today

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes.

You're probably under the mistaken impression that Putin is causing this. The reaction to Russia is by European leaders is causing the suffering

Meanwhile, they party in Kiev

That's crazy how many fallacies you squeezed in one post.

Do you think life stops during war?

Do you think people are dancing on the front lines and nobody's dying or suffering?

Do you think both things may be happening simultaneously?

Your narcissism is one thing but your stupidity and sheer thirst for spitefulness is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That's crazy how many fallacies you squeezed in one post.

Do you think life stops during war?

Do you think people are dancing on the front lines and nobody's dying or suffering?

Do you think both things may be happening simultaneously?

Your narcissism is one thing but your stupidity and sheer thirst for spitefulness is ridiculous.
People getting handouts on money stolen from me don’t get to party

theyre disgusting people for partying while soldiers suffer, while people in the rest of Europe are subject to austerity measures, while their leaders play victim

people who need our help and sacrifice don’t get to get a life anymore

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

theyre disgusting people for partying while soldiers suffer, while people in the rest of Europe are subject to austerity measures, while their leaders play victim

You should go let them know how it is!

jesus man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Those particular people got your money?

You have no idea who those people are or where or when that video was taken.

Yet you sh!t your diapers.

Your spitefulness is out of control.

So gullible.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
EU was all jazzed they had a gas pipeline deal with Russia, to get them thru winter without worry from the sanctions.

Then Russia decided, just a few days ago, to NOT open the pipeline.

So, they were still willing to get nat gas from Russia, but Putin pulled out at the last second, and showed them how much they really depend on Russia after all, even with all the veiled, weak-ass threats.

Solar and wind will get them thru winter. Oh wait, fire those shut-down nuke plants back up.

China is :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Surfdog is pro-Putin? Interesting

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Surfdog is pro-Putin? Interesting
Is that what you got from that post? Amazing. But not surprising.

How you get me being pro-Putin from posting how the EU was willing to work with him, AFTER they wanted to destroy him, is:crazy2:. They could easily destroy him today, economically if they wanted. But no, they're all hat, no cattle.

The EU and USA sanctions aren't doing jack sh^t at this point. And it's been 6 months.

China is taking care of Russia (said this at the beginning), and the USA and EU won't do jack sh^t about it either.

China officially pwns the USA and EU at this stage by their unwillingness to sanction or punish China, on numerous fronts.

Biden has skeletons in his closet with Hunter in China dayz. Same deal with Ukraine, and Putin knows it.

Biden is a liability with both.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Pennsylvania man in a rainbow wig 'working to restore Trump to President King of the United States’ arrested after bringing loaded handgun into Dairy Queen - with two more in his car

• Jan Stawovy, 61, was arrested Saturday for walking into a Dairy Queen with a loaded handgun while wearing a bright yellow vest and a rainbow clown wig
  • Stawovy said he was protecting himself from 'drug traffickers' and intended to 'kill Democrats and liberals'
  • He also said he wanted to 'restore Trump to President king of the United States'
  • Stawovy's arrest came only a day before 53-year-old QAnon supporter Igor Lanis shot and killed his wife and dog and also injured his daughter

1663109013617.png

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Pennsylvania man in a rainbow wig 'working to restore Trump to President King of the United States’ arrested after bringing loaded handgun into Dairy Queen - with two more in his car

• Jan Stawovy, 61, was arrested Saturday for walking into a Dairy Queen with a loaded handgun while wearing a bright yellow vest and a rainbow clown wig
  • Stawovy said he was protecting himself from 'drug traffickers' and intended to 'kill Democrats and liberals'
  • He also said he wanted to 'restore Trump to President king of the United States'
  • Stawovy's arrest came only a day before 53-year-old QAnon supporter Igor Lanis shot and killed his wife and dog and also injured his daughter

View attachment 137847
Your rank and file Republican Ladies and Gents.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Is that what you got from that post? Amazing. But not surprising.

How you get me being pro-Putin from posting how the EU was willing to work with him, AFTER they wanted to destroy him, is:crazy2:. They could easily destroy him today, economically if they wanted. But no, they're all hat, no cattle.

The EU and USA sanctions aren't doing jack sh^t at this point. And it's been 6 months.

China is taking care of Russia (said this at the beginning), and the USA and EU won't do jack sh^t about it either.

China officially pwns the USA and EU at this stage by their unwillingness to sanction or punish China, on numerous fronts.

Biden has skeletons in his closet with Hunter in China dayz. Same deal with Ukraine, and Putin knows it.

Biden is a liability with both.
Let’s set China aside for now. When will Putin decide to pull out the big guns on Biden? I mean, he seems to be holding on to his ace in the hole a long time now lol. Will he suffer complete defeat before telling the world what he has on Joe?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think Putin got spoiled by having an easily manipulated guy like Trump in the White House.

Reactions: sirfun

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think Putin got spoiled by having an easily manipulated guy like Trump in the White House.
Why was Trump, who didn't even know what the acronym NATO stood for, so concerned with NATO withdrawal....?

Reactions: hammies

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

View attachment 137847
/end thread.

sorry ifall you really can’t deny your team leads clownworld after this little number.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Now we’re talking clown.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there were some great concerts during the Vietnam War. And did you go surfing from 2002-2021? How dare you have fun while soldiers suffer!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Now we’re talking clown.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there were some great concerts during the Vietnam War. And did you go surfing from 2002-2021? How dare you have fun while soldiers suffer!
Trump would have done the proper thing and nuked them for Putin.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
News from today: Clown World resident Mark Meadows capitulated to a DOJ subpoena for Jan. 6 related documents and texts.

Also today, Heinz shipped another case of ketchup to Mar a Lago. Trump did not detect any irony in this development.