Clown World Only Gets Better

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
IMHO the closest thing to professional wrestling is the NBA. I watched a LeBron dunk the other day and I think he took five steps. I want to say he stopped dribbling like a step after half court.
Travelling seems to be almost as arbitrary a call as pass interference in the NFL.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Trump supporter bragged about posing as antifa and beating 4 cops at Capitol Riot, says FBI
MARK FRAUENFELDER 8:51 AM TUE MAR 2, 2021
William Robert Norwood III in front of Washington Monument on Jan. 6 (FBI)
After bragging via text that he dressed as an antifa so he could beat cops, Trump supporter William Robert Norwood III was arrested for participating in the Capitol Riot on February 25. He was charged with "violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, obstruction of justice and Congress, theft of government property, and other charges," according to The Washington Post.
Image of Norwood's alleged text messages from complaint/arrest warrant
From The Washington Post:
"I'm dressing in all black," Norwood texted a group chat on Jan. 5, according to images included in a federal criminal complaint filed last week. "I'll look just like ANTIFA. I'll get away with anything."
Then, after joining in the mob, assaulting police officers and storming the Capitol rotunda, federal agents said, Norwood texted the group again to boast that his ploy had been a success.
"It worked," Norwood texted, along with photos of himself wearing a police officer's vest that he allegedly took from the Capitol. "I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for."

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
some prick shot up a bunch of people in Philly and didn't get caught so
he bragged about it on Instagram and then he did. get. caught.
:loser:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
That’s hilarious. But what I really want to know is why haven’t you changed your racist username or if that’s not possible asked R32 to delete your profile yet? I’m triggered by your appropriation of an obvious BVE term.
I don’t know wtf you are speaking of and that makes me happy.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I don’t know wtf you are speaking of and that makes me happy.
Well allow me to educate your white privileged racist ass.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Well allow me to educate your white privileged racist ass.

Well now, if I had known...
In fact I tried to change my username back to my original name but my request was denied. You should do us both a favor and strong arm R16 for a better world.