Clown World Only Gets Better

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Now that would be an interesting little tidbit of information: Comparing the percentage of people with broken / disfunctional / abusive upbringings in the group of people who participate in political protests vs those who do not participate in political protests.
Nah. Whatever the data, we'd argue ad infinitum over the definitions of:

broken
abusive
dysfunctional
upbringing
participate
political
protest

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
and this is what happens when you go to bat for clown world in court:
The attorneys -- Gary D. Fielder and Ernest John Walker -- that filed the election lawsuit in late December 2020 in Colorado federal court now must pay attorneys fees for Facebook, Dominion Voting Systems, the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin, and the non-profit Center for Tech and Civic Life, all of which were named as defendants in the lawsuit, Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter ruled.
that's gonna sting - i would imagine that would be hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, in attorney's fees. will Trump help them out? of course not. suckers, each and every one.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
THANK YOU BALD MANLET!!!

The plea from Mississippi’s top doctor to a state grappling with the nation’s second-lowest vaccination rate seemed simple: Do not take ivermectin — a drug intended for treating worms in livestock — to prevent or treat the coronavirus. Despite no scientific evidence that ivermectin is effective at preventing or treating covid-19, State Health Officer Thomas Dobbs was left baffled this week after one person was hospitalized for ingesting the horse dewormer medication to treat the virus — a “kind of crazy” act he likened to getting chemotherapy at a feed store.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

SNEED

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
My fcking dog takes ivermectin.

it’s hydrochloroquil all over again.

why are people so quick to jump on these unproven, not for human consumption drugs, before they take a literal vaccine made for covid and humans.

I’m not even shutting down the idea of ivermectin working, but so far it’s unproven.

Reactions: sussle

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My fcking dog takes ivermectin.

it’s hydrochloroquil all over again.

why are people so quick to jump on these unproven, not for human consumption drugs, before they take a literal vaccine made for covid and humans.

I’m not even shutting down the idea of ivermectin working, but so far it’s unproven.
because ur a sheep

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

""The images exposed Spencer's intimate body part and lasciviously displayed Spencer's genitals from the time he was an infant to the present day," legal papers filed in California claim."

Whoever wrote that legal claim maybe should get should therapy.