Clown World Never Stops!

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Remember when homosexuals used to get dishonorable discharges from the military, even after decades of service? Stripped of benefits for loving someone of the same sex. You would have seen that happen, gramps.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Remember when homosexuals used to get dishonorable discharges from the military, even after decades of service? Stripped of benefits for loving someone of the same sex. You would have seen that happen, gramps.
After A few years of intelligence officer assignments I received orders to command an intelligence unit at Fort Bragg. Upon my introduction to the battalion commanding officer, I was instructed to take custody of one of the lieutenants who was arrested by the Fayetteville PD. Apparently, the LT was caught with his head in some guys lap in one of the community parks. Never met him prior to my visit to the arraignment. When I entered the courtroom, it was full of GIs who had been arrested the evening before. The judge would recite the name, rank and charge(s) of the GI in custody and ask the person taking custody of the soldier to identify themself. Most of the charges involved alcohol related ‘crimes’ (drunk, disorderly, fighting, etc.). Most of the military custodians were first sergeants or sergeant majors. I was the only officer in the courtroom. So, the judge announces my offenders name, rank and charges (crimes against nature, unnatural sex act, etc.). Of course everyone in the courtroom sat up straight to check out the officer who allegedly committed these acts. I identified myself as the LTs commanding officer and walked him out of the courtroom. He was remanded to custody (house arrest) and put in the Bachelor Officer’s Quarter’s. The fellow in the next room was also in custody, Captain Jeffrey McDonald, a green beret who took a knife to his wife and two little daughters (McDonald is still in custody and denies he killed them to this day). I thought it was odd that the army put McDonald into the BOQ rather than the brig and was on the ‘honor system’ to stay in the BOQ except when meeting with military lawyers, court appearances, etc. The LT received a ’less than honorable’ discharge within several weeks, maybe a month of taking my new command.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
cauliflower isn't even all that nutritious, is it?

it's only use is a potato replacement or maybe roasted in indian food

my friend makes a really good whipped cauliflower with that french
spread Boursin which is fkn delish

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
cauliflower isn't even all that nutritious, is it?

it's only use is a potato replacement or maybe roasted in indian food

my friend makes a really good whipped cauliflower with that french
spread Boursin which is fkn delish
Cauliflower has a fair amount of vitamin C (80% DV per 100 g), and cole veggies (broccoli, kale, cauliflower, cabbage, etc) are supposed to be good for increasing T, but probably not that much. Most of the nutrition in veggies is in the phytonutrients and the fiber. The fiber feeds the good bacteria.

If you want the most bang for your buck with veggies, load up on leafy greens. I usually cook down some kale or baby bok choy in the pan after taking the chicken or salmon out. Amazing how much you can ingest that way, although it could kill some of the phyonutrients.

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Cauliflower has a fair amount of vitamin C (80% DV per 100 g), and cole veggies (broccoli, kale, cauliflower, cabbage, etc) are supposed to be good for increasing T, but probably not that much. Most of the nutrition in veggies is in the phytonutrients and the fiber. The fiber feeds the good bacteria.

If you want the most bang for your buck with veggies, load up on leafy greens. I usually cook down some kale or baby bok choy in the pan after taking the chicken or salmon out. Amazing how much you can ingest that way, although it could kill some of the phyonutrients.
I figured out a really good way to cook baby bok choy

I put a strip of tin foil on the grill and put a bit of olive oil on it

halve the bok choy lengthwise and lay it so that the leafy greens
are on the foil and the meat of the vegetable is over the flame

sear it on high, then I chop it up and toss it before plating

the meat will be soft, with a little tooth, and the char and the wilted
greens add a nice flavor

maybe it's stupid that I typed all that out, but I really like bok choy
but if you just cook it all together as one vegetable it doesn't come
out as good as if you prepare the parts of the plant differently

Reactions: Billy Ocean

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I figured out a really good way to cook baby bok choy

I put a strip of tin foil on the grill and put a bit of olive oil on it

halve the bok choy lengthwise and lay it so that the leafy greens
are on the foil and the meat of the vegetable is over the flame

sear it on high, then I chop it up and toss it before plating

the meat will be soft, with a little tooth, and the char and the wilted
greens add a nice flavor

maybe it's stupid that I typed all that out, but I really like bok choy
but if you just cook it all together as one vegetable it doesn't come
out as good as if you prepare the parts of the plant differently
Hellz yeah, sounds killer. Funny, me buddy’s Dad just told me same thing, wil have to try it. I’m going to try that this weekend.

I hear you on the different parts, but I find that as long as the stems are slightly softened but still crunchy, then they’re good to go for me. I don’t like fully grown, too much stem and no leaf.