Clown World is getting better!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If someone believes that a riot is the language of the unheard then how can they act so surprised when "unhearding" more people ends up leading to more violence?
I guess you are forgetting why there were protests in the first place.

Your side started it and now you want to mantain the whitey power status quo.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm not justifying it, I'm just stating why it's happening.

Seems that GDuddy sees only one side as an agressor.

And it's not the Nazis.
You know what they say: If you don't start nothin' there wont BE nothin'. Berkeley would have never spun out of control had the radical leftists not crossed those lines of more/less civil discourse. Those speakers had given the same speeches at campuses all over the nation prior to Berkeley without it resulting in gangfights, and it would have gone the same way in Berkeley had the opposition there behaved like they did almost everywhere else.

I have zero sympathies for "nazis". But while you'll cheer when a DA drops all charges against revolutionaries, I would be dismayed if the nazis were let off the hook. Arrest them all and throw the book at them.

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You know what they say: If you don't start nothin' there wont BE nothin'. Berkeley would have never spun out of control had the radical leftists not crossed those lines of more/less civil discourse. Those speakers had given the same speeches at campuses all over the nation prior to Berkeley without it resulting in gangfights, and it would have gone the same way in Berkeley had the opposition there behaved like they did almost everywhere else.

I have zero sympathies for "nazis". But while you'll cheer when a DA drops all charges against revolutionaries, I would be dismayed if the nazis were let off the hook. Arrest them all and throw the book at them.
I'm cheering for the DA to drop wut?

By "speakers" you mean literal Nazis.

You don't find anything in the neo-fash rethroic that is calling for violence and discrimination?

If that is not escalation, wtf is?

They have million platforms on which to spew their hateful garbage, their 1A is not affected.

In Berkeley, the students and common sense prevailed.

It pays to be a winner.

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LOL

The left has been engaged in the non-stop screeching for the last 4 years. If you think that's winning then good for you.
I thought this thread was about how we should all be up in arms because the cancel culture is taking over? My bad.

So none of this is really a threat? Sweet.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The right started fighting back after Berkeley. I'm sure you weren't so happy about that. I would have preferred it had never progressed to that point.

It's like the protesters who block streets to dominate drivers. I didn't WANT them to get hurt but it was inevitable that some of those drivers would be disinclined to submit. If it was the Klan blocking you in I would expect you to move forward and I wouldn't feel sorry for any of the assholes who got hurt as a result of fkg with you.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I thought this thread was about how we should all be up in arms because the cancel culture is taking over? My bad.

So none of this is really a threat? Sweet.
The OP was about a letter signed by liberals who are resisting the over reaction. But as far as you're concerned they can GFY, right?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So you are still winning but you are upset about it?

lmao

Upset? Hardly. I will always resist your authoritarian ideals. That's because I understand you can't achieve those goals without that level of coercion.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig