Clown World is getting better!

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You are the only idiot in the world who thinks that the rise of the Neo-Fascism is not what escalated the situation but those who fight against it.

What exactly about Nazi rhetoric sounds like peaceful political debate and non-escalation?

And please keep whiteknighting for Nazis, it looks great.
Whiteknighting?
Maybe we need to rethink usage of this term

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That wasn't satisfaction, dimwit. It was the I-told-you-so. I told you from the outset it would go this way and you were being shortsighted about ends-justify-the-means political violence.

Those idiots have touched off an escalation they cannot control, oblivious to the fact that their escalations only work for them to the extent their opposition doesn't respond in kind.

Unless and until everyone concedes the point that words are not violence nor justification for violence this escalation will continue. We will get to car bombs and political assassinations just like what prevails over in Derka-Derka Land.
What ingredients are in a Middle Eastern Car Bomb?

Is it better than an Irish Car Bomb?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The progessives' tactic of setting off the long march toward the new segregation is having unintended consequences. You will never get what you want this way. Separate-but-equal didn't work back then and it won't work now.

Reactions: hammies

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The progessives' tactic of setting off the long march toward the new segregation is having unintended consequences. You will never get what you want this way. Separate-but-equal didn't work back then and it won't work now.
Well, whitey got what he wanted that way.

They're learning from the best.

What goes around comes around.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Suit yourself, idiot. If you really want everyone to see each other ONLY as a group then I guess everyone is going to go for what they know.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That wasn't satisfaction, dimwit. It was the I-told-you-so. I told you from the outset it would go this way and you were being shortsighted about ends-justify-the-means political violence.

Those idiots have touched off an escalation they cannot control, oblivious to the fact that their escalations only work for them to the extent their opposition doesn't respond in kind.

Unless and until everyone concedes the point that words are not violence nor justification for violence this escalation will continue. We will get to car bombs and political assassinations just like what prevails over in Derka-Derka Land.
We've gotten to the bombs here before. Look at all the bombings in the teens and 20s, or like 1968-1975

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You are the only idiot in the world who thinks that the rise of the Neo-Fascism is not what escalated the situation but those who fight against it.

What exactly about Nazi rhetoric sounds like peaceful political debate and non-escalation?

And please keep whiteknighting for Nazis, it looks great.
Holy sh!t. Another lie followed with a speech-is-violence

Throw in a "vile" and we'll have a greatest hits!

ps- SJWs came far before "neo-fascism"

People taking it too far, what you like to call "Neo-fascism", is a direct result of the excesses of SJWs. The difference is that SJWs came from an actual position of power in college professors while your barely real boogeymen arose from incels in their bedrooms

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If someone believes that a riot is the language of the unheard then how can they act so surprised when "unhearding" more people ends up leading to more violence?