Clown World is getting better!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Please, keep going. It’s raining, I’m soaking wet and covered in mud from air spading so I really appreciate the entertainment right now.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
yes, because fundamentalist muslims are just like ..... nothing

what a joke
The point remains that the more coercion and authoritarianism is applied, the less liberal the results will turn out. And you can't argue that because the Wokesters are already eating their own on the zero tolerance basis.

Recall that the battle of Berkley started as a backlash of the BAMN style deplatforming and coercion tactics used to suppress the rights of student groups to hear various speakers. The mutual combat would never have broken out had the radicals kept their hands to themselves in the first place.

More speech from all sides will lead to less fighting. I dunno why anyone would even consider that to be a controversial idea.

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
More speech from all sides will lead to less fighting. I dunno why anyone would even consider that to be a controversial idea.
Actually no. Less speech from people like you would lead to less fighting.

You are the reason there's fighting.

Mr. "we built this".

1594408358879.png

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
SJW sole existence is because of people like you.

Mr. "I went to the Proud Boi meeting only once, now I just regurgitate their exact far-right talking points but I'm not a Proud Boi"

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
SJW sole existence is because of people like you.

Mr. "I went to the Proud Boi meeting only once, now I just regurgitate their exact far-right talking points but I'm not a Proud Boi"
You're more delusional than ever

Are you drinking?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You're more delusional than ever

Are you drinking?
What, you didn't go to the Proud Boi meeting once and now just regurgitate their exact far-right talking points but claim not to be a Proud Boi?

Tell me which part of that sentence is delusional?

The only way that that can be delusional is if you lied to us that you went to a Proud Boi meeting and that for the last 4 years, you've been doing a comedy performance art.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You're one of the idiots who thought it was okay to punch a nazi right up until the moment you discovered they were willing to punch back.

Moron
Uh no, I never said it's alright to punch anybody.

I've had an immense satisfaction of watching a Nazi being punched. Sue me.

You on the other hand, had an immense satisfaction of posting a picture of a fucking Nazi punching a woman, over and over and over again. With pride.

That's why you are I are different. Xenofuck.

• Haha

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You're the only one that thinks I deserve to be mocked for chuckling that we have a President with an actual sense of humor that can have fun

It cut you to the core for some reason, and, quite frankly, makes you look like a clown for sticking to this offhand statement for months now

There's someone else who gets obsessed over offhand statements for months and years....
Having a sense of humor is a positive
Being a douchebag is a negative
Neither is as important as competence and integrity and, in my opinion, leadership qualities
Not sure how anyone really could be a douchebag with leadership qualities but no integrity
Have fun, but be competent

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Uh no, I never said it's alright to punch anybody.

I've had an immense satisfaction of watching a Nazi being punched. Sue me.

You on the other hand, had an immense satisfaction of posting a picture of a fucking Nazi punching a woman, over and over and over again. With pride.

That's why you are I are different. Xenofuck.
That wasn't satisfaction, dimwit. It was the I-told-you-so. I told you from the outset it would go this way and you were being shortsighted about ends-justify-the-means political violence.

Those idiots have touched off an escalation they cannot control, oblivious to the fact that their escalations only work for them to the extent their opposition doesn't respond in kind.

Unless and until everyone concedes the point that words are not violence nor justification for violence this escalation will continue. We will get to car bombs and political assassinations just like what prevails over in Derka-Derka Land.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That wasn't satisfaction, dimwit. It was the I-told-you-so. I told you from the outset it would go this way and you were being shortsighted about ends-justify-the-means political violence.

Those idiots have touched off an escalation they cannot control, oblivious to the fact that their escalations only work for them to the extent their opposition doesn't respond in kind.

Unless and until everyone concedes the point that words are not violence nor justification for violence this escalation will continue. We will get to car bombs and political assassinations just like what prevails over in Derka-Derka Land.
You are the only idiot in the world who thinks that the rise of the Neo-Fascism is not what escalated the situation but those who fight against it.

What exactly about Nazi rhetoric sounds like peaceful political debate and non-escalation?

And please keep whiteknighting for Nazis, it looks great.

• Haha