Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
What % of their business is this?

Wonder if they're willing to take an equivalent pay cut to make it happen

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Easy solution...quit.

30 million people just lost their jobs. Ford will find replacements.

if I ran Ford...

Would you advise Oakleys and Inka to quit, since he doesn't like diversity training his employer is subjecting him to and thinks that's "totalitarianism"?

Would be curious to know.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
An employer would have to be a masochist to hire people without checking out their social media for indications of militancy.
More and more people I know ditching social media including myself. no insta/fb/twitter - what can they check? Oh I guess I have a linkedin but don't post or share anything really besides finishes Ive gotten at work.

This and reddit is all i look at but I wouldn't consider either social media and both are anonymous.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Would you advise Oakleys and Inka to quit, since he doesn't like diversity training his employer is subjecting him to and thinks that's "totalitarianism"?

Would be curious to know.
I don’t know who Oakelys and Inka is but if they don’t want to do the training and their employer insists then they should refuse and get fired or quit. Or if they think the inconvenience isn’t worth it then they can just do it.

I do a lot of things for money that I’d rather not do. There’s some things I’ve been asked to do that I won’t do and it has cost me money.

People make choices. If you really don’t want to make cop cars then go work for a company that doesn’t make cop cars.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That can't be real.
You're really still questioning this nonsense now? The people who tried to remove the Black Lives Matter painted on the street in Martinez are being charged with a hate crime

Here's a direct link to the PD

And of course its a Mustang :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean