Clown Town

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I’m really not sure to be honest, I forgot MG had that nickname in all honesty.

I got it after a college drunken binge where I called a bunch of basic bitches manbearpigs repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Really good charger from NJ
one of the best burns i ever saw was at least 10 years ago. a spud of little consequence or skill was paddling full steam for a nice lined-up, maybe head high right - “goinggoing, i got it i got it” - gleason looked right at him, took off and faded him perfectly - the spud did a text book spaz, and gleason pulled in. really good wave...

my friend was all “did you see mike f*ck that guy ??” (he knows gleason - i don’t...) he was laughing so hard i had to laugh too. you know when you’re really cracking up and you almost get out of breath..? then i almost took the next wave on the head, so he had something else to laugh at...

:socrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
one of the best burns i ever saw was at least 10 years ago. a spud of little consequence or skill was paddling full steam for a nice lined-up, maybe head high right - “goinggoing, i got it i got it” - gleason looked right at him, took off and faded him perfectly - the spud did a text book spaz, and gleason pulled in. really good wave...

my friend was all “did you see mike f*ck that guy ??” (he knows gleason - i don’t...) he was laughing so hard i had to laugh too. you know when you’re really cracking up and you almost get out of breath..? then i almost took the next wave on the head, so he had something else to laugh at...

cool story, bro.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

HEY BRO THE OCEAN IS FOR EVERYONE BRO

/r/surfing

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"we know the whole goal is depopulation by shooting you up with their experimental poison"

I love the certainty

I wish I was this confident

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Did I just find an Errb Easter egg where the sweet and delicious bag of sugar censor changes?!

sweet and delicious bag of skittles

edit: never mind skittles is just the plural.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot