Clown Town

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Almost as bad as Shawshank Redemption crew having to ensure that the crow ate a naturally dead maggot so no suffering took place.

This kind of talk only provides further motivation to go down the street and grab a rack of ribs tomorrow.
They only did that because crows are black.

#blackbirdsmatter

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Imagine being outraged about something that PETA wants but thinking that the president of the United States is just a comedian.

And grapeboi thinks you and him are the most level headed posters on the erBB. :roflmao:

He conveniently excluded LifeOnMars from that list. :unsure:
you regularly mistake mocking for outrage. Stuff like this should be mocked relentlessly.

I meant to add him as well :beer:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Imagine being outraged about something that PETA wants but thinking that the president of the United States is just a comedian.

And grapeboi thinks you and him are the most level headed posters on the erBB. :roflmao:

He conveniently excluded LifeOnMars from that list. :unsure:
Once again proving you have zero idea what outrage is

Don't project your psychotic anger on others. Its' a bad look

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I hope she's getting some on the side....holy fk what a miserable life

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If my parents are vaxed and vaxes work how could I possibly kill them by disregarding the authoritarian bullshit you believe in?
Ifailalot is not vaxxed and neither is his family.

He wants people to die because "they would die soon anyway" just so he doesn't suffer minor inconvenience of getting a jab, (literally Auschwitz).

I'm only guessing that would include his parents.

Unless he's a true narcissistic psychopath and is not aware of what he's saying.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ifailalot is not vaxxed and neither is his family.

He wants people to die because "they would die soon anyway" just so he doesn't suffer minor inconvenience of getting a jab, (literally Auschwitz).

I'm only guessing that would include his parents.

Unless he's a true narcissistic psychopath and is not aware of what he's saying.
I love reading a classic Fecalization

ps- vaccines do nothing to stop transmission

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig