Civil war, anyone?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I personally think the Trump wing of the GOP would love nothing more than to rebuild America by installing their guy as dictator-for-life, even if it means tearing up the constitution to do so. Kind of like "we must destroy the country in order to save it".

The woke wing of the Dem party has a different vision for rebuilding America, they're just not so aggressive in their methodologies.

IMHO America doesn't need to be rebuilt, we just need both of those wings to chill out.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I honestly think it all comes down to the GOP and American Conservatives. If they can’t find it in themselves to rebuke Trump and his disciples now, there’s no turning back. Liberals can scream all we want about it, we can even beat them at the ballot box, but if conservatives can’t unfuck themselves it’s all :toilet:
You don't sound very confident in your team being able to win a war. I guess an army of drunk white women, solders in dresses and men prone to buttfucking each other doesn't instill confidence when shits about to get real.:roflmao:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You don't sound very confident in your team being able to win a war. I guess an army of drunk white women, solders in dresses and men prone to buttfucking each other doesn't instill confidence when shits about to get real.:roflmao:
VM's Fantasy team for when 'things get real':love: at their winner's Booking:roflmao:

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.04.34 AM.png