City of Del Mar, kindly f*ck off. (relevant to all San Diego County residents)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Attempt to ban surfing across the county?

"The council also voted unanimously to ask the county health officer to expand the health order to include a requirement that people wear facial coverings anytime they leave their home, whether or not they are within 6 feet of another person not in their family."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
About time someone puts a stop to this madness, people going outside and just..breathing, like it's their right.
What with all of these previously healthy people who's deaths have been traced back to people who aren't wearing masks at the beach.
When will they learn.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
A colony of scared progressive white people (Karens). (note) I drove all over a west of i-5 neighborhood and noticed a BLM sign in almost every yard.
I always thought Karens were the "dont tread on me" type

Reactions: bluengreen

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I always thought Karens were the "dont tread on me" type
If you live in Blue America, eg California like 2surf, most of the upper middle class white women 35+ years of age are probably progressives.

If you live in Red America, eg Central/North Florida like I do, most of the upper middle class white women 35+ years of age aren't.

Both will all-too-readily open their useless traps to spray unsolicited advice, or out-and-out orders, to people who don't work for them. They'll guaranteed react poorly when you tell them to consider fellatio or asexual reproduction.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I look forward to conducting some good old fashioned scientific experimentation in the lab of life in an attempt to disprove this hypothesis!
I'd be careful where I did this. I excelled at it in my teens/20s.

Now, everyone has a phone with a camera.

I'd be more subtle - call her ma'am, and not the way some Southerners call every woman ma'am, rather, the way you'd call an old lady ma'am.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i dont mind wearin a mask
plus i like to be in disguise