Citizen reporters go out and report what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
omg. does duff have the palsy?

if I had known I would not have called him a spaz.

I'm so embarrassed. sorry, duffy.
No not Duffy

"Spaz" is slang that came from Europe and was used by handicapablphobics to mock the handicapped. Came from people with CP being called "spastic."

Every time you use the term "spaz" a child with CP twinges in pain.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
what's the wait time at University Hospital in Brooklyn?
How far away is Brooklyn

Have you seen these videos of empty hospitals within the 5 boroughs too? You think with a locked down city and ambulance ride shouldn't be an issue

Even the worst HMO-style insurance covers true emergency care anywhere

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No not Duffy

"Spaz" is slang that came from Europe and was used by handicapablphobics to mock the handicapped. Came from people with CP being called "spastic."

Every time you use the term "spaz" a child with CP twinges in pain.
Is Flynn from Breaking Bad a spaz?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My friends mother died of Covid yesterday. Alone in a hospital.

this sh!t is very real...

“My mom's time on this world has come to an end. Corona virus is no joke. She was fine this morning and this evening we get the call and we can't even go see her. My pops has been by her side for over 45 years and at the time she needed him the most he wasn't allowed to be with her and she died alone. I can't shake the image of her in some bag somewhere in a refrigerated truck no matter how much I try. I haven't seen her in almost a month since they locked down the Physical Therapy place she was recovering at and now I never will again. I only have one voicemail from her saved to hear her voice. Ever since cell phones she always texted.
On the upside, she has lived a long life that has left us with tons of awesome memories and stories to tell our next generation. She was a strong woman that took no sh!t from no one til the end. She could be a pain in the ass at times and downright stubborn but even those memories I will cherish. Going through her FB photos now is really hard but for some reason also soothing. She loved the beach and I thought we had at least one more summer in Ocrecoke so she can be by the sea one more time with the grand kids. I'm lucky to have had her as my mother. RIP mommy. I love you always.”

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I never thought I'd see the day when Trump2020 and $kully both joined together to promote an idiotic #filmyourhospital conspiracy theory.
Or is Trump2020 a $kully troll?
C96622AE-6A68-4CEC-8857-5E76B4F5EB2E.gif

the only thing I’m questioning about hospitals right now is why you have so much time to post right now when nursing staffs elsewhere seem to be working tirelessly?

trump2020 is very clearly TMZee. I didn’t even have to click on the Lunada Bay post to see that. You’re slipping.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
View attachment 88827

the only thing I’m questioning about hospitals right now is why you have so much time to post right now when nursing staffs elsewhere seem to be working tirelessly?

trump2020 is very clearly TMZee. I didn’t even have to click on the Lunada Bay post to see that. You’re slipping.
People do have days off

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There is nothing so annoying as a self confident retard.

I have stories . . . .

Cocky fat guys come in close second because it's hard to take a fat man seriously.
I've been watching lots of white trash drag racing shows here on quarantine it seems like cocky fat guys are about 45% of the people featured on those shows

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't like that they never mention any underlying health conditions when they make their appeals to pathos by reporting someone died.

When people say, "He was 52 years old and taken away from his family," every one is thinking, "Was he a fat fuck?"

I love that this disease is killing fat, old males.

I'm all three but the Covid aint got me yet!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've been watching lots of white trash drag racing shows here on quarantine it seems like cocky fat guys are about 45% of the people featured on those shows
Most cocky fat guys were good looking and athletic in high school. They got fat but they retain the confidence of their better vanished days.

#envious

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't like that they never mention any underlying health conditions when they make their appeals to pathos by reporting someone died.

When people say, "He was 52 years old and taken away from his family," every one is thinking, "What he a fat fook?"

I love that this disease is killing fat, old males.

I"m all three but the Covid aint got me yet!

The right wing meme squad went nuts a week ago or so when 64 YEAR OLD MUM DIES OF THE RONA WITH NO HEALTH PROBLEMS and then the pictures showed she weighed about 300 lbs

Reactions: Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I remember being out in public before this and there was all these really fat sickly human specimens, young and old, and I thought, "How can this go on?"

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
neighbor is a nurse and periodically gets shifts cancelled

I keep asking her what the deal is and she seems pretty blasé about it

she's not emergency or ICU and it's a small city hospital

anecdote

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
How far away is Brooklyn

Have you seen these videos of empty hospitals within the 5 boroughs too? You think with a locked down city and ambulance ride shouldn't be an issue

Even the worst HMO-style insurance covers true emergency care anywhere
#isawitontheinternet