Citizen reporters go out and report what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love that trump's voters in the red states aren't self isolating.

EIther they are right and don't die. Which means the pandemic will end sooner. Which is great news for America.

Or these anti-intellectual morons will get sick and die.

For a liberal faggot like myself, it's a win/win! :poop:

Thanks for posting dummy!

Trump2020

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 26, 2020
I love that trump's voters in the red states aren't self isolating.

EIther they are right and don't die. Which means the pandemic will end sooner. Which is great news for America.

Or these anti-intellectual morons will get sick and die.

For a liberal faggot like myself, it's a win/win! :poop:

Thanks for posting dummy!
do they make oral pepto bismal??? Because you have some serious diarrhea pouring out of your mouth.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I mentioned here a few days ago that my local hospital is laying people off due to being forced to cancel or postpone all of the day to day medical work that goes on along with a lack of cases of the Covid. All non-life-threatening medical procedures and testing DONE. Without that stuff there is no revenue coming in and nothing for the staff that would be doing those procedures to do. I suppose its a good problem to have under the circumstances.

Trump2020

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 26, 2020
I mentioned here a few days ago that my local hospital is laying people off due to being forced to cancel or postpone all of the day to day medical work that goes on along with a lack of cases of the Covid. All non-life-threatening medical procedures and testing DONE. Without that stuff there is no revenue coming in and nothing for the staff that would be doing those procedures to do. I suppose its a good problem to have under the circumstances.
true, doctor’s salaries are being lowered because of this

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You mean health care business is not doing good because there are not enough sick people?

Sad.

We need to do something about it in order to save the economy.

Ifailalot's plan would be perfect.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Guy (a doctor) living below me says they have bodies in the halls and trailers set up as temporary freezers for body storage. It’s a complete sh!t show and they’re overwhelmed.

I work with a girl whose girlfriend is a nurse just told me that they are down to bare bones and running on empty. She was the only one available for a long shift watching over intubated patients. One died at 10pm but could not get post mortem care until 3am upon which full rigor mortis had set in making it so difficult to remove the tube that blood came gushing out of this dead woman’s throat.

she also relayed many patients saying good bye to family members just before being intubated because they did not know if they would wake up.

just because this isn’t what’s happening across the board at every single hospital doesn’t mean it’s not happening or a significant issue and strain on our healthcare system.

Trump2020

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 26, 2020
What other Pepto "Bismal" is there, other than oral?

Have you been putting it up your ass all these years?

Also, you should go to your local grocery store and lick the urinals because this is all a hoax.
this one just goes in your mouth, you don’t swallow, but then again you are used to swallowing so it won’t work for you peebrain.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Guy (a doctor) living below me says they have bodies in the halls and trailers set up as temporary freezers for body storage. It’s a complete sh!t show and they’re overwhelmed.

I work with a girl whose girlfriend is a nurse just told me that they are down to bare bones and running on empty. She was the only one available for a long shift watching over intubated patients. One died at 10pm but could not get post mortem care until 3am upon which full rigor mortis had set in making it so difficult to remove the tube that blood came gushing out of this dead woman’s throat.

she also relayed many patients saying good bye to family members just before being intubated because they did not know if they would wake up.

just because this isn’t what’s happening across the board at every single hospital doesn’t mean it’s not happening or a significant issue and strain on our healthcare system.
Thanks for stating the obvious(shame it is needed)

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Right wingers are focused on serious things, not triviality. They have no time for or motivation for humor. Humor is a waste of energy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Limited intelligence
Yeah, but I have that and I can still turn a phrase when I put my mind to it.

It's something else.

It's a willful ignorance.

That is the variable.

You tell me I'm stupid and I say, "I know" and I try harder.

You tell them and they say, "GOOD!"

Reactions: mundus