Citizen reporters go out and report what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
do they make oral pepto bismal??? Because you have some serious diarrhea pouring out of your mouth.
possibly the dumbest thing I've seen posted here

you should tie your computer to your ankles and jump off a pier

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I went out with a walk with my son today at a secret spot

saw three surfers out

not super unusual but then I got freaked out that all of the secret spots are gonna blow up because the major spots are all closed

Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Citizen reporters go out and report what the media won't!
This could be a perfect title to the thread about how Trump became the president.

And how Retard Power©2016 came to be.

Followed by: "Citizen scientists go out and tell you what science won't!"

That thread would have been about GrossDad making scientific discoveries by looking out of the airplane window.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Guy (a doctor) living below me says they have bodies in the halls and trailers set up as temporary freezers for body storage. It’s a complete sh!t show and they’re overwhelmed.

I work with a girl whose girlfriend is a nurse just told me that they are down to bare bones and running on empty. She was the only one available for a long shift watching over intubated patients. One died at 10pm but could not get post mortem care until 3am upon which full rigor mortis had set in making it so difficult to remove the tube that blood came gushing out of this dead woman’s throat.

she also relayed many patients saying good bye to family members just before being intubated because they did not know if they would wake up.

just because this isn’t what’s happening across the board at every single hospital doesn’t mean it’s not happening or a significant issue and strain on our healthcare system.
Name of hospital?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
#filmyourhospital is a perfect example of the general public thinking they know how a system works while having absolutely no clue how something works.