Ci

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
A set of “insert pro surfer name here” fins run about 120 US new. Just scored a set of JJF futures on black Monday for 80. If you’re paying 1k for a board it’s your fault for being a dummy. Connor coffin may be lame but he’s a top notch surfer, and that shot is at Jbay not Rincon.

Reactions: FARTHAMMER

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
You’re tripping man, good luck in life because being a negative Nancy ain’t gonna git you nowhere.

FARTHAMMER

Nep status
Apr 19, 2009
You’re tripping man, good luck in life because being a negative Nancy ain’t gonna git you nowhere.
QuitterBroBrah totally reminds me of an old friend who was a pro drop knee bodyboarder sponsored by Toobs etc. one day he just decided he would rather be an EMO kid and follow crappy bands around taking pics of them with an automatic camera in bad lighting lol.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
okay im laughing pretty hard at that.
good troll welcome to surfer mag forum.
youll do well here (assuming this isnt a new handle from OTF)

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
QuitterBroBrah totally reminds me of an old friend who was a pro drop knee bodyboarder sponsored by Toobs etc. one day he just decided he would rather be an EMO kid and follow crappy bands around taking pics of them with an automatic camera in bad lighting lol.
wait wait wait, as a nearly life long dick dragger/DK'er - who are we talking about? Every dropknee rider fell off - and I think they were all sponsored by toobs at one point or another...

I agree with quitted about 90% of his gripes ... but i can't quit surfing because what the hell else would i do for exercise? Skating, biking, snowboarding hurts way too much when you fall. S

the complaints about being priced out of surfing is hilarious though... it's been the sport of the entitled leisure class for almost 50 years. You have to live in multi-million dollar communities to be a local in most spots - that's not a new dynamic; it just sucks when the local rich kids can out paddle you or beat you up.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The beautiful thing about surfing is none of the sh!t that this guy is crying about needs to apply to you unless you choose it to be.

hell with minimal effort you can avoid crowds anywhere.

you can get a good board for $200 or less, just go on Craigslist. One of my best boards is a little 5’3 with a repaired broken nose and trashed deck I got for 120. No one needs those 120$ chloe fins, plastic ones work just fine.

but thanks for quitting. It’s much appreciated by real surfers.

Reactions: njsurfer42