Ci

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Because all the posers in surfing get publicity. There is NO STYLE left in the publicized world of surfing. Connor Coffin and Mikey February have absolutely NO STYLE. Growing out your hair and playing acoustic guitar does not make you someone worthy of being sponsored. People be bragging about Mikey February only because they want a token black friend who surfs. Connor and Mikey surf like women did from 1990 to 2002. I’m tired of hearing about and seeing god damn Ben Gravy and Conor and Mikey all over all the surf media outlets when their surfing is not even average. Plus, boards now cost $1000 plus tax, traction pads cost $50 plus tax, Kolohe fins cost $170 plus tax for a thruster set. Kelly Slater is as boring as a rock, and can’t fucking stop talking about himself at every chance he can get. Taj left the scene. Parko left the scene. Mick and Dane don’t give a fck about putting out clips. 4 million gallon sewage spill onto orange county’s prestine coastline. San Onofre power plant leaking nuclear waste into San Clemente. Newport Beach ruined their surf spots by moving sand. HB is filthy. When’s the last time you saw a makeable barrel at Blacks Beach? WSL REMOVED TRESTLES FROM COMPETITION. Surf Ranch contest is more boring than anything anyone could ever imagine. When Andy Irons died, SURFING DIED.

Fair enough, but I saw more than a few barrels made at the nude beach this AM.

Reactions: Ifallalot

emmohl80

Nep status
Oct 17, 2010
I did. But when I go to beach and change into my wetsuit or park my car, all I hear is “Ben gravy this, Connor coffin that. Mikey February blah blah blah style.” I know you hear it too.
For the Dream! haha. Fug em just go surf

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
yall shut up, I want that stretch lol

What are the dims on that puppy and will you ship ??

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
lemme guess you cant make rent and or broke your tibia on a bird scooter and need money for bills.
gimme the dims to that stretch ya wanker
Why the fook you have the dims whitedout on some tom sawyer huckleberry fin picket fence shennigans.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Or you could buy a brand new lost off used surf for 400 and buy fins from the classified section for 50.
Kook lol
Whatchu know about penny pinching
Broke bois we out here.
Shoutout to my weedmans